Chapter 5

Bri's Dorm x 11:36am

Bri

I woke up, feeling like poo. It was Sunday, my last day off from work and school. I had a 8am class tomorrow and I had to be to work at 4. So, I mentally prepared myself for tomorrow. Today, I didn't want to be bothered by anyone. I just wanted to stay in all day and relax. Sas, really made me feel like some kind of weirdo lastnight and that didn't feel good at all.

My phone rang under me, so I got up a bit and picked it up without looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello." I said.

"Open the door." Queen said, I huffed before hanging up, I swear this girl is never at her own dorm.

I walked out of my room, hearing my roommate in the kitchen making some food and of course the living room was trashed. I just rolled my eyes, I can't wait until I get a new roommate, I can't take this anymore.

I opened the door for Queen and she gave me a hug when I did.

"You okay?" She asked, I simply nodded.

I closed the door behind her when she walked in.

"What the fuck?" She yelled, looking around.

"Who did this?" She asked.

I nodded my head to the kitchen, making my way back to my room.

"Bitch you so damn nasty." Queen yelled at the girl as I pulled her into the room with me before it was a fight. I didn't have time for it today.

"Queen stop." I said closing the door.

"No, that bitch nasty." She continued to yell.

I just laid down on my bed, holding back tears. I swear life was hard for me. I was so sick of it, I get jumped, dissed by guys, and I'm still struggling with work and school. It's really hard out here and I'm doing it all on my own.

"Why are you crying?" Queen looked at me worried, I hadn't even noticed I was crying until I felt my cheek.

"It's so hard." I told Queen.

"What's wrong?" She asked

"I'm struggling, work, school, I get jumped by some stupid girls, I got dissed by Sas last night
and life just sucks." I cried.

"Wait wait. What the hell did Sas do?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Nothing." I said, not wanting her to do anything.

"Tell me Bri." She said.

I looked down before telling her.

"I told him I was a virgin and he basically hung up on me afterwards." I told her.

"What the fuck. Hold on." She said getting up, taking her phone out her back pocket.

"No, please don't say anything." I sighed deeply.

"No. That shit ain't right, he ain't shit!" She yelled.