Chapter 25 - part 2

Sas

"So you just walked out on her?" Scrap asked focusin' on the road as he drove.

"Yeah, I can't deal wit that shit bro." I said leanin' onto the window.

"Sound like you just jealous lil bro." He smirked.

"Yeah ard nigga." I scoffed causin' him ta laugh.

"Seriously though, y'all wasn't together. Y'all can get passed this bro. That girl really love you if she still fucking with you after everything you did to her." He said lookin' over ta' me as we stopped at a red light.

"I ain't even do shit ta' her though. Nothing that bad atleast." I scrunched my face up.

"Nigga, you murked that nigga in front of her, fucked with her co-worker, got her pregnant and probably more I wasn't even there for. Lil bro, you gotta be smarter when making decisions when you got a good one. She a good girl, you know she would never do no fuck shit like what she did if she wasn't influenced by Queen most likely and drunk." He said focusin' back on the road.

This nigga was making a lot of sense right now but I'm really not tryna hear it. I just need time.

"I feel you bro. I just need time to clear my head. If that nigga wouldn't have came to her crib we would've been good, I can't stand ta' think of another nigga touchin' my lady." I stressed.

"Well what you think gone happen with you walking out on her? Another nigga most definitely gone show interest and next time it ain't just gone be a fuck, it's gone be someone she actually likes or falls in love with. Then how you gone feel nigga? Another nigga loving your girl and your daughter." He said causin' anger ta' flow through my body.

"Chill bruh." I said ta' him, thinking about everything he just said.

"Real shit though bro. Be smart." He said as we pulled up ta' the trap.

*******

"I need you to meet up with Santana later and move this weight from the shipment we have coming in son." Dukes said ta' Scrapp as we walked in.

"Ma, I gotta talk to you about something." He said.

"Come to my office." She said walking ta' the back of the trap as we followed.

I hopped as I used my crutches ta' help me walk. I was walkin' behind bro and this nigga was walkin' slow as shit.

"Aye nigga, speed it up." I said as I struggled.

"Nigga shut your crippled ass up." He laughed causin' me ta' laugh too. A nigga is all fucked up.

"What is it that you have to talk to me about son?" Dukes asked Scrapp as we reached her office and she took a seat at her desk.

"Look ma, I'm getting out the game." He said causin' her eyes to go wide.

"What?" She scrunched ha' face after processing what he just said.

"I'm leaving the game. I gotta son I barely see because of this shit and E tripping on me telling me if I don't get out, she gone try to get full custody of my son, your grandchild ma and I'm not having it." He said wit seriousness in his eyes and ma could tell he wasn't joking about this.