Chapter 45

Not edited. Y'all know I'm lazy.

3 months later (1 month before Sas comes home)

8 o'clock at night.

Bri

"Now even though I try to play it off, I'm thinking about you all day long and I can't wait for shorty to come through. From your lips and back up to your eyes, my hands on your hips when we grind, I'm fantasizing about what I'm gone do to you.

She got me feening for her love (can't lie) , man you should see how she got me. Spending all this time with her. I couldn't leave her, if I wanted to. Her love turns men into fools, tell me what a man is to do.

Cause, I can't breathe when you talk to me, I can't breathe when you're touching me. I suffocate when you're away from me. So much love you take from me. I'm going out of my mind.

I can't breathe when you talk to me, I can't breathe when you're touching me. I suffocate when you're away from me. So much love you take from me. I'm going out of my mind."

"I'm going out of my mind!" I sang loudly as J holiday's - Suffocate played.

I was going through it today, Sas had been put in the hole for this entire week because he got into a fight supposedly so I couldn't see him or speak to him. They wouldn't tell me anything else and I was completely confused. Everyone had been trying to talk to me but I didn't want to talk to anyone but my baby.

"I suffocate when you're away from me, so much love you take from me!" I sang to the top of my lungs as tears fell from my eyes and I placed the Hennessy bottle to my lips.

"Bri!" Queen knocked on my door for the tenth time today but I wasn't letting her in.

"Bri, you can't just lock yourself in the room. You have to come out and take your mind off things. You know Sas wouldn't be happy about this. Let's watch some movies or something." She said trying to convince me but it wasn't working.

"Go away!" I yelled.

After a couple minutes, it was silent indicating she left.

I cried into my hands as I sat criss-crossed in the bed. It was pitch dark in the room. The only thing that could be seen was the blue light from my speaker indicating that it was on.

"God, please bring my baby to me. I can't take this anymore." I cried before I picked the Hennessy bottle back up and placed it to my lips again.

I swallowed hard and scrunched my face at the harsh taste.

"Fuck." I said as the room began to spin and at this point I knew I was drunk.

I turned the volume up on my phone making the bluetooth speaker connected to it louder as the music played.

"Whenever we up in this bed and my fingers all through your hair.
I wonder if you feel me watching you.
cause I can't go a night with your loving. Got me looking at my phone. Every time it ring I hope it's you girl. You got me bracing for your love and I'm falling for you, I can't lie.
I just wanna be with you.
Yes, she got me there I said it and somebody call the paramedics.
RTell them to hurry up and come through. "