Chapter 7 pt. 1

Bri's Dorm x 9:00am

(Bri in the MM)

Bri

My phone was ringing off the hook, waking me from my slumber. I looked over to Sas remembering the events that took place lastnight and smiled to myself. He was facing the wall so me moving didn't effect him but the ringing of my phone did.

"Answer that shit." He said in a raspy voice, shifting a bit.

"Hello." I answered, sleep clear in my voice.

"Open the door." Queen's voice came through the phone. My eyes widened.

"What?" I asked, stalling while getting up.

"I'm outside." She said

"Ok." I hung up quickly.

"Sas get up!" I whisper-yelled, shaking him.

"Fuck is you doin!" He yelled, turning around. I could tell he wasn't a morning person and didn't like for people to wake him up.

"Queen's here." I said, quietly.

"Ok so what's the problem?" He said, not moving.

"So are you, she's going to suspect something." I said, trying to pull him up.

"Fuck her, I was here first." He said, laying back down.

"Sas." I whined.

"I ain't gettin up." He said, making me laugh at him, it made me happy that he actually wanted to stay here with me.

"Okay." I playfully rolled my eyes, laying back down.

After a couple minutes we heard banging on the door waking us up, he turned towards me and cuddled me, pulling me close and holding me tight so I wouldn't get up and attempt to open the door.

"You ain't opening that do'." He said making me smile. My cheeks became hot because I never experienced anything like this but I liked it.

"Okay." I laughed cuddling into him more.

My phone rang off the hook and after a while of me not answering she started to text. My phone rang again and Sas grabbed it roughly off the bed.

"Ayo, she ain't comin, so leave shawty damn." His accent came out alittle stronger than usual and it was sexy as hell. God please forgive me.

He quickly hung up, grabbed me and went back to sleep. I know queen is going to be mad at me and wonder who it was that cursed her out but that's pretty obvious.

"Why'd you do that?" I laughed at him, sitting up.

He shrugged his shoulders, sitting up to look at me.

"I can't lay here all day though, I have a 12 o' clock class and work at 4." I told him, he simply nodded.

"What time your class over?" He asked, getting up.