Chapter 25 - Part 1

Quavious is the mm.

Briana

The car was comfortably quiet but I decided to plug up my phone to the aux cord so we could listen to some music. When I got to a red light, I scrolled through my songs and ended up picking Erykah Badu - I'll call u back. This was one of my favorite songs at the moment so I made sure to put it on repeat.

I'm in the kitchen, I'm cooking and mixing and fixing
The sauces and I'll call you back
Running around in the city, I'm running I like it
I'm busy so I'll call you back
Flipping the switches and bitches come witness
That you're in your feelings and I'll call you back
Never the life of the party but I'll get it started
This business and I'll call you back

It's business, we've been this
It's business, we've been this and I'll call you back
It's business, it's business
It's business, it's business and I'll call you back
It's business, we've been this
It's business, we've been this and I'll call you back
It's business, it's business
It's business, it's business and I'll call you back.

The song played about 2 times before Sas started to get irritated telling me to turn it off.

"Shut up." I laughed changing the song.

"That shit is gettin' annoyin'." He laughed putting his headphones in.

Soon after we were pulling up to my house. I parked in the drive way, cut the engine, and quickly hopped out to help Sas. I got his crutches from the back seat and went over to his door to help him out and gave them to him, closing the door behind him.

I made sure I had everything out of the car before I headed to the door. I unlocked the door and walked in as Sas followed.

"Sit on the couch, I'm going to get the guest room ready for you. It's a little messy. I wasn't expecting any guest." I sassed before laughing.

"Yeah ard." He said seriously, sitting on the couch.

I went upstairs and got the guest room ready for Sas. It wasn't too messy, it was just boxes full of my clothes I don't wear and things like that on the floor. I just picked them up and put them in the closet.

****

Sas

I was watchin' tv while I was waitin' on Bri to clean up the guest room and shit, when I heard a knock on the do'.

I was about ta' call Bri ta' get it but she was doing enough, so I just got up. The knockin' continued as I got my crunches and limped over ta' the do'.

I opened it and stood before me was some nigga wit grillz and dreads. This nigga had on black sweats, a white tee, and some black tims like he wanted ta' get into something.

"Who you nigga?" I scrunched my face up, confused as ta' why this nigga was on my girl doorstep.

"Bri here?" He said scrunchin' his face up like I was the one out of place.

"No she ain't here nigga, what you want wit my shawty?" I asked, about ta' slap the shit out of this nigga.

"Your shawty?" He said before laughing.