Chapter 13

RIP to Fredo Santana 😔🙏🏾 ( his character is santana in this story.)

Not edited, please excuse all errors.

Kayden in the MM.

Bri

"Are you ready!" Queen yelled as I searched for something in my little bag to wear. Sadly I didn't pack a lot of stuff, I only grabbed what I could. I sat on the floor in my black laced bra and thongs, giving up.

"Bri." Queen called again as I got up and gave it another try.

After fumbling through clothes, I found a little white dress at the bottom of my bag, I remember Sas bought me this from Coach that day we went shopping in the mall. A single tear slipped from my eye thinking about him.

"What are you doing? It's 10'o clock girl." Queen came into the room, startling me.

I quickly wiped my face so she wouldn't see.

"Are you crying?" She asked.

I sighed, I felt ashamed of myself for even crying over him.

"It hurts." I told her truthfully.

"I know." She sat next to me on the floor.

"Let's go to this club, have fun, and forget all about him girl." She said.

I smiled at the thought of Sas leaving my mind.

"Okay." I smiled.

I put on the dress and grabbed a pair of white loubs from her closet. These were her new pair but she'd be alright.

I walked down the steps and her eyes went wide.

"Damn bitch, you a baddie." She smiled.

"Oh yeah?" I went on, feeling myself a bit.

"Yes bitch. Come on." She laughed.

***

We pulled up to the club and the line was super long, it literally wrapped around the building. This was a new club, that's why it was so packed.

We got out and walked to where the line ended and got in line. The music from inside blared loudly outside. Two girls stood in front of us dancing on each other.

Baby take your time, there's no need to rush.

We can go another round if that's what you want.

Baby cause it's going down, yeah you know it's going down.

Body party played loudly as the girls were damn near tonguing each other down. Me and Queen looked at each other then laughed.

"These bitches should just fuck." She whispered in my ear.

"For real." I laughed.