Chapter 38

Hey y'all, sorry I've been M.I.A. I've been so busy but I'm back now and in full effect. lol this is just a filler, so it's super short. I promise I'll update again tomorrow with a long chapter. I'm mad tired right now.

Oh and follow my social media.

IG: roseyoh
Twitter: 1roseyoh

Excuse errors, it's not edited. I'm lazy af.

Sas

"What the fuck happened?" I asked confused, pullin' up at Dukes crib and hoppin' out the car.

"Bro, I'll tell you wassup in a minute." Scrap said takin' a pull from his blunt, leanin' against his truck.

"Where Bri?" I asked as I walked over to him and he passed me the blunt.

"She in the house man." He shook his head.

"Wusgood, Somethin' happened?" I asked takin' a pull from the blunt.

"Hey, I'll let your girl tell you." He put his hands up.

"What she do? Her ass ain't even tell me she was goin' ta' the club. I thought she was home sleepin' and how the fuck she goin' ta' the club and she supposed to be with my daughter." I said as he stayed silent.

"Bro." I said confused, lookin' at him.

"Let's go in the crib so you can talk to your girl man." He said as I passed him the blunt and he put it out.

"Aight." I said pullin' my pants up and followin' him to the do'.

We walked in and Dukes, Queen and Bri were sittin' on the couches. It sounded like they were havin' a heated conversation before we walked in. It was now quiet as a mouse.

"Wassup ma." I looked over at her as I walked over ta' Bri takin' a seat. It was awkwardly silent as Scrapp took a seat next ta' Dukes.

"Where my daughta'?" I asked.

"She's upstairs, sleeping." She said scoldin' me.

The fuck?

"Sas, what the fuck is wrong with you!" She broke the silence, yellin' at me.

"What Sas do?" I furrowed my eyebrows, confused.

What the fuck did I do now?

"Bri, honey." Dukes looked over ta' Bri causin' all of us to do the same.

"Uh-" She started but stopped as her eyes became glossy as if she was about ta' cry.

"Baby, what's goin' on?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Nigga she caught your ass cheating, shit!" Queen yelled as I looked at her confused.

"Cheatin'?" I looked from her ta' Bri.

"Sas, don't play stupid." Bri said sniffing.