Chapter 2

Bri's Dorm, 9:35am

Sas

I woke up in an unfamiliar place, I was on a brown sectional couch and the sun was beamin' in my face. I put my hand over my eyes coverin' them. My head was bangin' like somebody was punchin' me in it. I didn't even drink that much last night but a nigga got a bad ass hangover. I got up from the couch, pullin' up my pants, pushin' my gun down more into my waist band. I walked into the kitchen and saw the broad from last night that Scrapp was with, cookin'.

"Where my brother?" I asked her as she jumped because she didn't notice me come in the kitchen.

"Damn nigga you scared the fuck outta me, he in the bathroom." She said with attitude.

"Well, excuse me." I said walkin' away.

"Bitch." I mumbled as I made my way back ta' the couch. My head was hurtin' but it ain't none a nigga can't handle.

My bro walked out the bathroom and I looked up at him smirkin'. This nigga got some cuddy lastnight fa'sure.

"You got that thang?" I said talkin' in code.

"You already know lil bro." He dapped me up, laughin'.

"Shit gettin' too easy." I shook my head, laughin'.

"Fa'sure." He said, sittin' down on the couch next to me.

"You hungry baby?" The broad called from the kitchen. I looked over to my bro amused, he had this lil chick in deep.

"Yeah bae." He yelled back.

"That's you?" I asked him.

"Something like that, she chilling. We just kicking it." He said, I just nodded my head understandin'. My bro was just like me, he didn't cuff bitches. After his baby mom did him dirty, it was like fuck bitches cause you really can't trust bitches. I don't even think lil shawty know about his baby mom but that ain't none of my business.

****

Bri

I woke up to the sun beaming into my room, which put a smile on my face. Sunny days made me happy and put me in a good mood. I smiled getting up, turning on the tv and plugging my phone up to it. Today I was going to just clean my room and watch movies afterwards and maybe finish up my book. I was almost done but I honestly didn't want to be because it was my favorite book and I could read it all day, everyday. I would probably just read it again.

I turned on my clean up playlist which was all Jhene Aiko and Wale, of course. Yes, they are my one and only favorite artist and I absolutely love them because Jhene reminds me of myself and Wale raps about girls like me and I can honestly relate.

Change is inevitable, why hold onto what you have to let go of? Like did I really break your heart? Was it all my fault? If you don't knock it off, you know like I know where this was headed, yeah. I'm a wanderer, I'm a wander, baby.

Jhene's x Spotless Mind blared through the speakers as I swayed my hips, singing along and began to pick up the clothes that I had sprawled on the floor from previous lazy days. I was so into the song that by time it was off I was half way finished with cleaning my room.