Chapter 10

(Bri in the MM.)

Not edited. Excuse errors.

Friday

Bri

I woke up with the sun beaming into my face as I raised my arm to block it. I looked at the clock and it was 9:32am, luckily I don't have to attend class today because I would've been late, class regularly started at 8:40am.

I turned over and noticed Sas wasn't in bed with me.

"Sas." I called out to him but received no response.

"Sas." I called out again, receiving the same response.

He must've stepped out I thought to myself.

I got up, took a shower and brushed my teeth. I lotioned my body then put on my new Victoria secret underwear, my white knitted top and a pair of jeans. I then began doing my makeup in the mirror as my phone started ringing. I answered and quickly put it on speaker so I could finish my makeup.

"Hello."

"Hey bestfriend, I haven't talked to you in a while." Queen's voice came through the phone.

"Oh yeah. I'm sorry, I've been busy." I said, finishing up my eyebrows.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"My makeup." I said putting on my eyeliner.

"Okay bitch, who you getting cute for?" She laughed.

"Myself." I smiled in the mirror then it quickly faded.

"Oh okay, so how you and that nigga doing? He treating you right? Do I have to kill him?" She asked seriously causing me to laugh because of the seriousness in her voice.

"No, everything's cool." I continued to laugh.

"Mm, I heard you moved in with his ugly ass." She said with disgust in her voice.

"Yeah, a lot of things has ve been going down Queen." I sighed, too much has been happening from Donnie getting killed to Scrapp's babymama.

"So you gone tell your bestfriend what's up with that or what?" She asked.

"I will." I told her.

There was a dead silence for a while before I broke it.

"How are you and Scrapp?" I said quickly to move onto another topic as I began to get nervous because of what I knew and needed to tell her.

"We're actually good, he came over last night and we did it like we've never done it before. I don't know what has gotten into him but I think I was wrong about him cheating girl." She said.

"Oh." I said as I gulped hard.

Realizing it was now or never, I opened my mouth to speak.

"Queen I have something that I need to tell you but I'm going to tell you in person okay?" I spoke quickly, finishing up my makeup.