Chapter 60

Pierre in the MM

Briana

"Hello." I smiled forcefully, looking down at her hand but not shaking it as I sat down.

"It's nice seeing you again." She smirked as I tried to hold my composure.

"You two know each other?" Pierre and Jackie asked in unison.

"Yeah, we have a mutual friend." She said and I nodded, tooting my lips up.

"Oh okay." Jackie smiled and Pierre looked at me weird.

I wanted to jump across this table and beat this girl's ass but that's the reaction she wanted out of me and I wasn't about to feed into it.

"I can't stay long." I said to them as Janet watched me.

"Okay, yeah. I just wanted to let you know that everything went great.." He trailed off.

"She already knew." He said looking over to Jackie and she nodded.

"Wow, really?" I asked, already knowing because Sas told me and she nodded.

"Yeah, I found out months ago." She said and I nodded.

"So, now what?" I asked them curiously as I felt Janet burning a hole in the side of my face.

I wasn't paying her any mind.

"We're getting a divorce." They spoke happily in unison.

"And, we're throwing a divorce party this weekend and we would love for you and Sas to come." Pierre said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Wow, you guys are content with this?" I asked and they nodded.

"No need to hold grudges or be mad at each other, we just want each other to be happy." Jackie said looking at Pierre and I smiled, nodding.

"That's everything and more." I said to them.

"How about your boyfriend?" Janet spoke putting emphasis on boyfriend.

"Why are you guys in counseling? Does he cheat?" She asked and I shook my head, slowly.

"Uh- Janet, that's personal." Jackie said to her.

"I just wanted to know, we're all friends here." She smiled maliciously.

"To be honest, we're not friends and I don't think that's any of your concern.." I trailed off.

"I think you should stay in your place." I said in the classiest way possible.

"Yeah, that's way too personal Janet." Pierre butted in and she just rolled her eyes.

"I just wanted to know but I guess I already got my answer." She smirked, sipping her drink.

"What's the hostility for?" Jackie asked Janet.

"There's no hostility." She laughed and Pierre just shook his head.

"There seems to be, sis." I went on.