Chapter 49

Ohhhhhh, So now y'all #teamsas but in the beginning y'all was so #teambri 😂 y'all crazy.

And for the people, that noticed in the beginning of the book about Scrapp's suppose to be Son being a baby and forgetting that, I made a mistake and made him older and able to talk. Use your damn imagination until I'm able to go back and edit this book lol. Everyone makes mistakes. He wasn't a main character anyway.

Enjoy!

**

Sas

"Baby." I called out ta' Bri as she ran over ta' the girl.

I jumped out the car quickly as she got over ta' her and the first thing the girl did was pull Bri's hair which was expected because her hair long as shit.

I ran over to them and pulled Bri back but she broke away from my grasp, swingin' on her. I can't lie, Bri is nice and sweet but she can fight, which was a surprise ta' me.

People were starting to come out of stores and look to see what was goin' on. They started pullin' out their phones ta' record and some even tried ta' break it up.

"Don't touch ha'." I said ta' some man who tried ta' break it up but I pulled Bri back.

"Sas, let go of me!" Bri screamed.

"No, lets go." I spoke sternly ta' her draggin' her ass ta' the car.

"Bitch, when I caught you again, it's on sight." Kim said pullin' out her phone and callin' somebody. She had a bloody nose and I couldn't help but laugh. Her dumbass asked fa' it.

"Me and my sister don't do ones hoe, so you better not go nowhere by yourself bitch!" The girl kept yellin' as we got in the car.

I sighed deeply as we got in and ran a hand down my face.

"Baby." Bri whined.

"Bri, just shut the fuck up." I said calmly, pullin' off.

"But my face." She whined again as I looked over ta' her and then back at the road.

She had a scratch from her ear ta' the crack of her lips. It was started ta' bleed and turn into a welt.

"What if it scars." She gasped.

"Sas!" She yelled.

"Yo, just shut the fuck up befo' I get mad." I said.

I wasn't even that mad that she was fightin'. I was more mad that her face looked the way it did. She shouldn't be out hea' fightin' anyway.

"You always say that, nobody cares if you get mad, I'm not scared of you Sas." She rolled her eyes, pullin' out her phone.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled.

The car went silent and I just kept my eyes on the road. She was really pissin' me off with this new attitude of hers. I don't know where that shit came from but a nigga ain't gone take too much more of it.