Chapter 3

Sas

I had just pulled up ta' the brick house, hoppin' out the whip, walkin' up to the door and punchin' in the code on the keypad then I put my hand on the pad, lettin' the machine detect my handprint. When it was finished, the steel door opened slowly, I walked in and saw my workers going to work, all my workers were bitches and they were all naked. I have to make sure they ain't stealin' my shit. I watched them put the Justin beiber (Coke.) in the baggies and the grass (Weed.) in the duffles, that put a smile on my face. Ain't no better money than drug money.

I walked down the hallway ta' the back and walked into my office and dukes was sittin' in my chair, she was on the phone with somebody so I just sat down and waited.

"I'll talk to you later, Sas just got here." She said, I furrowed my eyebrows, fuck she tellin' people about my where abouts for?

She hung up and looked at me.

"Yes son?" She said.

"Wassup dukes, I see you holdin' it down." I laughed.

"Of course, boy I been doing this before you were even born. I taught you everything you know." She said smartly, I just laughed at her. Moms was a OG, she think she do this shit better than me and Scrapp. I don't think so though, she could learn a thing or two from us.

"Who you was talkin' to?" I asked.

"Tommie." She said, simply.

"Oh aight, coo. She slidin' down hea'? I got somethin' for her to handle for me." I said, about to get up.

"Yeah I think she's coming a little later." She said.

"Aight and where that singin' ass nigga at?" I laughed, my boy Song was a singer but he put in work too. That was my dog for life. Nigga always had my back through whatever.

"He called me about 15 minutes ago, saying he was on his way." She said.

"Aight." I said, walkin' out.

I walked down the dark ass hallway, it was only one light on and that shit was flickerin'. I heard somethin'. move behind me and I wasn't having it so I grabbed my gun from my waistband.

"Whoever that is, I hope y'all planned on dyin' today." I said then I heard laughter and this singin' ass nigga came out the cut.

"What's good bro?" I dapped him up, laughin'.

"Nigga I was about to catch a body." I told him, while he laughed.

"Where KK?" He asked.

"She in my office, playin' boss again." I laughed, puttin' my gun back in my waist band.

"Aight, I'll holla at you." We dapped each other again then I left.

I was makin' my way out the door and Tyiesha one of the broads that worked for us came up ta' me smilin' and I already knew what she wanted.

"Wassup shawty?" I looked at her with hooded eyes, grabbin' her ass, pullin' her ta' me.

"You already know Sas." She said seductively into my ear.