Chapter 55

Briana

"Wow." KK said as we told her majority of the things that happened to make us call it quits.

"But the final straw was when I lied about being pregnant." I explained and she nodded.

"I'm really disappointed in y'all and at this point, I honestly don't think y'all should be together at all." She said as my heart broke more than ever, hearing those words come out of her mouth.

"I want us to make it work." I pleaded.

"I do too." Sas finally spoke.

"Why? This isn't love. Y'all don't love each other." She said looking between the two of us.

"I do love ha' Ma." Sas said, sitting up and looking her in her eyes.

"I ain't do shit until last night, I've been fightin' fa' her fa' almost a whole year now." He admitted.

"It's her that's fuckin' shit up, makin' it more than what it has ta' be, I would've never did that last night if Queen ain't tell me she was doin' shit." He said.

"Son, you're blaming her for something you chose to do and that's not love. You had sex with another woman in y'all bed because you don't love her. You would've never disrespected her that way if you did, no matter what." She said making me look down.

Maybe she's right. I thought

"And you.." She trailed off, looking at me.

"You would've never lied about being pregnant and going to get an abortion behind Sas's back. He didn't propose to you that day because of your lies and you took a pregnant test and still lied to his face. That is not love, y'all need to get your ducks in a row with my grand baby and leave each other the hell alone." She spoke sternly.

"KK, I love him. I want to be with him." I pleaded to her.

"I love you too Bri and I want to be with you too." Sas finally spoke to me.

"But, I think dukes is right." He said as I let out a shaky breath. My heart was heavy and I couldn't believe what he was saying right now.

The thought of Sas and I not being together for good, I couldn't and I didn't want to imagine. Years of my life, down the drain. I didn't want to start over, I didn't want to fall in love with anyone else. He's the only person I will every truly love, I wouldn't want to hurt someone else trying to make them, him.

"Are you serious?" I spoke barely over a whisper.

"Yeah." He said as a single tear escaped my eye.

"So, we're done for good?" I asked looking up at him.

He turned his head, not even able to look me in my eyes.

"Look at me, Sas." I demanded.

"Look me in my eyes and tell me your done for good and I'll leave. I'll leave you alone forever." I stood up and walked over to him.

I then sat down on the couch next to him and KK .

"Bri-" He started but I cut him off.