Part 35

Alex walked into the throne room where everyone was already gathered. 

"All of you must be wondering why i have summoned you all like this at such a short notice. I know where the last and final King is and i have a plan on how to once and for all destroy Guinevere." Alex exclaimed

an eruption of voices grew around the room.

"Silence, please! King Raphael is traveling to England as we speak and we cannot waist time."

"If you kill Queen Guinevere then the cycle of reincarnation will be broken!" a warlock shouted. 

"Yes you're right, the cycle will be broken, but i believe in heroes that earn their greatness, not those who are born to it! if we wish to live in peace we must kill Queen Guinevere once and for all, ending her cycle of terror." Alex shouted. 

the room silenced. 

"Now, Guinevere most likely has some of her spies trying to figure out our next move. i say we get a group of soldiers to go and retrieve King Raphael while the rest of us stay and act as if we know nothing. our only chance to survive against her is if we Bring King Raphael to our side." Alex ordered. 

"Then who will go?" Al shouted. 

"i will go." Arthur answered back

Alex smiled and nodded. 

"As will I." Thdiir added. 

she nodded. 

"I will too, you could use a hand." Sapphire said. 

"Then the four of you should go right away." Nuomor stated.

"We will make it seem as if you four are still here." Elena promised. 

Alex nodded and Lucas called the meeting off. Henry ran up to Alex.

"Let me come as well." he urged. 

"Henry, if all of us leave it will arise suspicion." Alex answered. 

"please, you have to let me go with you. i feel as if it is part of me to go." Henry pleaded. 

"Henry..."

"Please Alex." he begged. 

"Fine, but be ready to leave tonight. Nuomor is opening a portal and we cannot miss it." she said before leaving him.