Part 3

Arthur figured that the screaming girl would be normal, he was wrong. she ended up tripping a lot, and falling so much that Arthur noticed the floor had grass growing in it to try and prevent so hard of an impact. her name was Guinevere, he knew her name as soon as he saw her and an angry-like feeling swelled in his chest. he found it a little ironic, since in the myths of King Arthur that he had been raised on Guinevere betrays Arthur for Lancealot. it seemed both their parents loved the King Arthur books. the girl looked at him once, before acting as if he didn't exist and not meeting his gaze. no one seemed to notice, to busy trying to figure everything out. 

Arthur took another hot sip from his warm mug and looked into the fire in the pit, burning brightly. 

"i know why you are here." Guinevere stated. 

Arthur looked up to her, she must have seen something interesting on her shoes for she did not look at anyone. 

"you're here to tell me that the war is moving to these parts and if i do not help your cause then my home will fall. i know, Thdiir son of Sarren Lord of the North,  that you have come to take me to Niñeth so that i will claim my throne." she added. 

"I knew you would remember me Guinevere, of all i knew you would." he answered. 

Guinevere blushed and looked away, a small smiled on her lips. Arthur looked to Alex, who  was clearly jealous and glared at Guinevere. Arthur smiled softly, over the months that Alex and him had been together he had cared for her as if she were his younger sister. he took another sip and looked back up dully to Guinevere who was staring at him, no smile on her face. she looked away in a hurry and continued to stir the small soup.

"So then you will come with us?" Henry asked.

"i will if you give me something in return." she answered back. 

"What do you want?" Henry asked. 

"wHen you all return to your thrones you will give me the Forgotten lands and this valley." she stated. 

"ah, no." Henry answered. 

"WHy not?" she snapped. 

"Because i said so."

"Then i will not go, and your quest was all for nothing. i can kill myself and then Lady Guinevere's reincarnation will be gone and you will not be able to stop the darkness from coming." she snapped. 

"you'll be doing no such thing!" Hunter snapped standing up, his hair turning a light shade of red. 

"Hunter Sit down." both Guinevere and Henry exclaimed. 

Grumbling Henry followed their directions. their little dispute went far over three minutes and finally Arthur couldn't take it anymore. 

"Fine you get your lands." he snapped. 

the room quieted and they all looked at him, he was suddenly angry for some reason and he couldn't explain it. Alex, gave him a curious look and he shrugged before standing. 

"you get your land's in return for your help." he re-stated. 

"Do not think for a moment that i bow to you Arthur the Warrior, we both know what you did and what you will do." Guinevere spat out. 

"I don't know what you're takling about." Arthur stated, getting more and more angry. 

"With Empty promises he keeps his oath, an oath that ends in fire and death, you're kin will be the death of you. so heed my word Warrior, who will you go home to when you have no home. a home you abandoned long ago? a family that long believes you dead? where will you go? to the Valley of the Fallen Kings. you go to your own death, for none will love nor ever love the Broken Warrior!" Guinevere shouted to Arthur.