Part 29

Arthur sat bordly on his throne. he wanted to leave, a few men were talking about useless things and he had already been lost in a day dream. Lucas seemed to like it though, taking care of people, finding more about the country they now lived in. he looked to his brothers and it looked like they didn't have much better luck at paying attention. he looked up to see Elena walk in, giggling next to King Estrell. his wife Queen Aura, glared at Elena but diverted her gaze if it looked like Elena looked over. Arthur sighed and rest his head on the back of his throne, tapping his fingers and wanting something to do.

"I heard that a few ladies are taking a walk in the gardens, shall we join them?" Gwain whispered, a smile playing on his lips.

Arthur grinned and nodded, they stood and walked out saying they were going to check on the others. Arthur knew that his brothers were also with him to find suitable wives, except for maybe Sean who was a little too young. they walked outside and instantly Gwain and Jacob disappeared. Sean shrugged and walked along side Arthur as they made their rounds around the gardens. it was huge, with different passage ways leading to different plants and flowers, some that Arthur had never seen before in his life. sometimes it was if he were walking in a beautiful labyrinth.

"Arthur, what is going to happen after all this war with Guinevere calms down?" Sean asked.

"I donno, i'll probably go home with you. back to ma, and try to rule along side the dwarves. honestly i have no idea. i am guessing i'll be married to who i am not sure of, Thdiir and Alex will be off together. Henry will probably stay with Lucas here and help him out and Jonathan and Elena will go back to their home. i'm only guessing though." Arthur answered with a sigh.

"Mother is growing impatient with Sara and Elizabeth you know. she wants them both married off, and soon it will be Bella and Rebeca gone." Sean stated.

"I know, i would like it if they married who they loved but it isn't looking like that is going to happen." Arthur replied with a sigh.

"Sara fancies Lord Brenin." Sean said with a teasing smile.

"I couldn't guess, she follows him around like a love sick puppy. always asking questions or fetching things for him."

"Lord Brenin is a good man, i hope that he doesn't find her annoying." Arthur replied.

"She isn't annoying, and Elizabeth Fancies that Lord Etheil, though i don't know why. he's an elf and kind of prying." Sean added.

"Look at you, already watching out for your sisters. Etheil is a good Elf, i am not sure he could settle down like Elizabeth would like but he isn't that bad." he answered

"King Arthur, Lord Sean, it is nice to see you both enjoying the fresh out door air." King Estrell exclaimed.

Arthur and Sean stopped looking back to see King Estrell and Elena holding onto his arm. she smiled at them and waved a little. Arthur nodded and they waited for the two to catch up.

"King Estrell, Queen Elena." Arthur addressed.

"I have much loved the beauty of this place, more than i like the shining beauty of my home. i think you would like it there my dear, perhaps one day you will see it." King Estrell said to Elena.

"Nuomor ordered the best of the best to re-create this place." she replied with a dashing smile.

"Yes, the young warlock is gifted. will you walk ways with us?" the king asked Arthur and his brother.

"No, i am sorry, Lady Sapphire awaits us." Arthur stated, the king raised an eye brow as if he didn't believe him.

"She wanted our opinons on the new stones she had found by the stream." Sean added quickly.

"STream! i didn't know there was a stream!" the king exclaimed.

"Yes, down this way, all the way. it will not be hard to miss." Sean stated with a friendly smile.

Arthur nodded and grinned, The king and Elena walked off in a more hurried state now. once they were out of sight Arthur sighed in relief and Sean burst out giggling. Arthur grinned and led the way back to the castle. he was beginning to bore himself on the castle life. he wanted to be out there, fighting, protecting, finding new ways on how to create allies by helping. not being cooped up in a perfect castle.

Hey guys! i know long time no Author's note! i know this was a short chapter, i am having some serious writer's block. but it's weird, like i know what i want to happen but it is going to happen in one month (story wise) and i know that i can just skip to a month but there are also smaller things that need to happen too. like more about Gwen and Jonathan and Alex and Thdiir. i have been having this other great story idea more like a fanfiction that i want to start writing but i want to finish this book first. i also want to say that i have an account that is just for reading so if you want to comment your books, i would love to read them. the account name is; gothelvira. i would love to read some of your work! Comment and Vote i promise i don't bite (most of the time) ;) anyways thank you for reading!!!

-Eliza