Part 31

Alex waited out side the halway for what ever decision was to be made. it took at least 45 minutes and by the time Nuomor appeared he smiled and nodded to her. she stood up, worried for Elena and what was at risk.

"Calm yourself, she is fine. the plan is that i will call upon suitors in secret and they will come wanting to see the Queens. she may then choose which one she likes." he answered, a hint of saddness in his voice.

"Good, when will they arrive, more or less?"

"In about three weeks, we cannot rush this Alex. messages will go and who ever wants to reply will send another message back."

"Nuomor, we don't have that kind of time, she is already starting to show! and by the way she is acting everyone will know within the week!" Alex whisper-shouted.

"we are both aware of that, so for now she is not feeling well and is to be kept in her room till she feels better. there isn't a lot left i can do, that is if someone were to marry her as soon as this week, but that is impossible." he answered.

"You could marry her!" Alex suggested, his eyes widened and his face reddened.

"Nuomor, someone would have to be blind to not see the way you look at her. it's perfect! you are a King and she is a Queen, and you could marry now, so that when it does show it won't be a huge difference!" Alex added.

"Alex, what you are suggesting is her going against her will! i may love her but that does not mean she feels the same way of me, and i don't want to force her into something that she does not want!" he exclaimed.

"I will suggest the idea to her, if she disagrees i will tell you, if she agrees. i will tell you and you have to start courting her." alex ordered.

without waiting for a reply she picked up her dress a little and walked back to Elena's room. she knocked and was allowed in, Elena gave her a soft, sad smile and Alex took her hands in hers.

"i have come up with a plan, how do you feel of Nuomor?" Alex asked.

"What?"

Alex told Elena everything, she was silent the entire time. when Alex finished Elena looked out through the window.

"I have known Nuomor for a very long time, and does he agree to this?" she asked.

"He will if you do."

"I think he will hate me, he doesn't even love me." she sighed.

"He loves you, told me that himself. now what do you say, you can turn the plan down and he will understand." Alex urged.

"I will do it, i have always like Nuomor a little more than a friend." Elena stated with a bright smile.

Alex grinned and nodded. she raced out of the room and down the halls where she found Nuomor walking back to the East wing. he was deep in thought and she called out to him, going faster, her breath leaving her. he stopped and turned to face her, a glint of hope flashed through his eyes.

"She said yes!" she exclaimed.

Nuomor broke out into a grin and laughed, out. he started to run in the oppostie direction from the East wing.

"Where are you going?!" she exclaimed.

"To tell her i loved her! that i always have!" he laughed out.

she smiled and nodded, when everyone was out of sigh she let out a tired breath and held her side where it was beginning to hurt.

"Man, am i out of shape." she mumbled, walking to the rail and looking out to the court yard.