Part 22

Arthur woke in a room full of white, the light cleared to show stone halls. he looked around and down to see himself in a golden robe.

"What, Nuomor?" he called out.

his voice echoed down the halls, but no other sound came. he looked down both ways before taking the hall to the right. he heard a scream and someone yelling for help, he ran down the halls and stopped at a door. it flew open just as he was about to open it, an older image of himself ran out as a iron statue went flying.

"I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! AND YOU BETRAY ME!" Guinevere yelled.

"Guinevere, be reasonable! i have never loved you!" the older Arthur yelled.

Arthur started at himself for a moment and then at Guinevere who appeared, her eyes were puffy from crying. she whipped her nose with her sleeve and picked up a book chucking it at him.

"i was meant to marry you, not her!" Guinevere cried out.

"Guinevere, i do not love you. she is my world, if you truly cared you would be happy for me!" the older Arthur yelled

"i was going to be the mother of our children!"

"You never were going to be my wife, you are a witch who curses everyone when they get in your way! stay away from me and my new wife or i will kill you." the older Arthur warned before storming down the hall.

he looked back to Guinevere who fell to her knees crying into her hands. he pityied her for a moment, when she looked up there was murder in her eyes. she stood shakily and walked back into the room. the halls shinned bright again and he found himself in a different place.

he watched himself run up the stairs, tears streaming down his eyes. it looked like they were both in a tower, he followed himself up the stairs into the room and froze when he saw her on the ground. Sapphire's body lay still in the middle, a pool of blood around her head and shoulders like a dark halo. he watched himself fall to his knees and bring her closer to him crying.

"You left me no choice. you could have saved her by marrying me." Guinevere said, appearing from a dark corner.

Arthur could tell that she was weak, the other Arthur glared at her.

"Are you happy now! you have killed my family!" his older version yelled.

"And what of your son? he lives, he is strong! i took no pleasure killing her, but she was in our way." Guinevere yelled.

"My son is nothing to you-" his older self started.

"Oh, but he is! you're darling wife has been dead like this for about 10 months if i can say. you forget, the shifters were kind to me. i learned from them..." Guinevere replied as her face and body changed into Sapphire's.

she had a teasing smile on her lips and both Arthurs' were shocked at what had happened. Guinevere laughed out coldly and circled his older self.

"Did you actually think you were bedding her? i killed her the moment she was left alone and then i took her place, he isn't her son. he is mine, mine and yours! we created him together and all the while you came to love Guinevere, not her!" Guinevere yelled.

"he isn't your son, you will never see him again! i will kill him if i have too!"

"Oh, but i have already taken care of that. i knew you wouldn't be happy, he will never know his father nor his mother, but that doesn't matter. we can have more children together."

"The others are there, they will protect him!" older Arthur yelled.

"The others? ha, Annabeth is dead. i killed her myself, the bitch knew too much. and Thdiir suffers from a broken heart that she caused, and to add her death he is in so much morning he could die. Jillian was killed two days before your arrival, Elizabeth rode to her death when i forged the letter from her husband. she will ride to an endless pit, I slipped a little something into Raphael's water he wont be awake long enough to help you. Katelyn died in child birth, the child lived he was going to be named Edward but we can't have little king's rising can we? Lucas is dead by now, my men were sent to kill him." she stated, a cruel smile on her lips.

"Henry-"

"do you think Henry will do anything? he is gone, left to the wind, even i can't find him! you are alone except for me. we can build a life together!" Guinevere yelled.

"I will never build a life with you!" he spat out.

Arthur started at both of them in horror. she had killed everyone with out a second thought, she was a cold blooded murderer. her smile grew into a grin and she raised her arms, yelling out in a language much like Nuomor's. he watched himself jump from the window which shocked them both. Guinevere screamed and raced to the window. Arthur followed and watched himself fall into the lake below. the secene froze, and began to fade.

Arthur woke up gasping for air back in the dark room. Nuomor ran to him with a cup of water, his throat felt dry. he shook with fear of what he saw, Nuomor gave in an encouraging nod and handed him the water. Arthur didn't ask twice, he drank it all in two gulps.

After he had thanked Nuomor he ran outside and found Thdiir  watching the woods.

"Thdiir!" he yelled.

Thdiir spun around and watched Arthur storm up to him.

"you said you knew the first Kings and Queens, what happened to them?" Arthur asked.

"They all died at the hands of Guinevere except for King Henry who wandered the earth till the end of his days." Thdiir answered.

"Did they have any children?" Arthur snapped.

"No."

"Liar. i had a son before, what happened to him?"

Thdiir looked away, hesitant on speaking. Arthur sighed and looked to the ground, before looking back at Thdiir.

"He lived, i took him into my care once the first King Arthur died of a poison. he told me that he came to avenge his mother and father and Kill Guinevere. i helped him for a little but he fell into her mind games and she killed him." Thdiir answered.

"And of the others, did they have children?"

"They did but Guinevere killed them all. that ended the line of Kings and Queens, that is until i found you all." Thdiir stated.

"Is there a way to save everyone? did this battle happen before?" Arthur asked.

"Arthur, you worry that you fall in the same line as the others, you are wrong. this battle has never happened and of the future i do not know. but know that if you are strong you will win, besides this Guinevere seems to be weaker." Thdiir stated angrily.

"Are you sure?"

"i was there, i am quite positive." Thdiir replied.