Part 11

Alex could see that Arthur froze after Guinevere spoke up, Sapphire didn't move and glared at Guinevere. Arthur took cautious steps forward before slowly pulling Sapphire back. Guinevere was laughing again and in seconds her soldiers had them all stuck at sword point. Arthur struggled with the soldiers grasp, Guinevere's smile fell and she walked up to Arthur. 

"you ruined my life before, now you won't be able too. the darkness will come." she whispered before kissing him on the lips. 

He tried to get away but Guinevere pulled him in, she was a sloppy kisser with him struggling. her tongue was trying to make it's way in his mouth. Sapphire yelled to let him go but Guinevere didn't, only trying to kiss him more. he waited before he spit a wad of her and his spit into her mouth. she jumped back, gagging whipping her mouth. Alex wanted to kill her for trying to forced herself on Arthur

"How dare you!" Sapphire snapped. 

Guinevere spit out and whipped her mouth again before standing up and glaring at Arthur with hate. He stared at her, shocked that she would have done that. 

"Kill the woman." Guinevere ordered. 

"No!" Calum shouted as the blade neared KAthrine's throat. Alex yelled out her sister name before Guinevere stopped the guard. 

"you seem to love her, does she love you?" Guinevere asked 

"Yes." Calum answered, tears running down his face. 

"I will let her live, Let them both go. send a guard with them to make sure they get back. i am doing you a favor boy, do not come back or else i will kill you both; her, you and your child." Guinevere threatened before a few guards pulled Calum and Kathrine away. 

Guinevere looked around them all, her cold eyes falling on Gwen and Hunter

"No. NO!" Jonathan yelled struggling harder on his bonds. 

Gwen began to cry, as Guinevere's smile turned into a grin. she nodded and Gwen was thrown in front of Guinevere. Hunter was soon to follow, he struggled against his holders. 

"Please, no." Gwen begged quietly. 

"Guinevere, we're friends." Hunter begged

Guinevere grinned and looked up at Gwen before circling her like an animal would do to it's prey. 

"Jonathan i love you, i am sorry." Gwen mumbled looking up. 

"Don't say that, you're going to be fine!" Jonathan yelled the tears streaming down his face. 

"Let her go!" Elena yelled. 

"I don't think so." Guinevere stated before she plunged the curved blade into Gwen's chest. 

Gwen gasped as the blade curved up inside her insides. she gasped and coughed, blood coming form her lips. Jonathan yelled for her, Elena was crying out. Alex stared in horror as Gwen grabbed Guinevere's hand and the hilt and tried to pull it out. 

"you are a monster and will die alone." Gwen whispered before pulling out a small knife and plunging it into Guinevere's arm. 

Guinevere jumped back, howling in pain as Gwen fell to her side. blood pooling out from the open wound that was left when Guinevere pulled the blade out. Hunter gasped in horror and looked up to Guinevere. she was scowling and turned to face him, blood was seeping from her the cracks of her fingers. Hunter tried to scoot back but she grabbed his head and held him in place. it was a clean quick cut, there wasn't a lot of time to process what had happened till she was holding only Hunter's head. his hair turned an ashy grey, his eyes were rolled up and blood a shade of pink dripped from the cuts. his body fell stiffly next to Gwen, their bloods combining making it a light red.