Part 15

When Arthur told his family that they were moving to Minthré early, his entire family was enthustiastic. a week had passed with no news of Elena, and then one night there was. the commander was equally happy, him having thought they would never succeed. Sapphire was even there telling them that a lot of the homes were already made and that the dwarves had constructed a small village for them to live in. Alex laughed with them as the kids jumped up and down screaming with glee. his mother was crying in joy and hugging all her youngest children. in a matter of seconds they were pulling all their clothes together.

Elena had said that she would be returning that night through the portal and that they should all be ready to go that night. the commander sent people out like Sean and Elizabeth to go get everyone else up, who only wanted to go. Alex followed Arthur's siblings as they walked into the market. it was busier than ever and people of all types of poor were buying poorer things. Thdiir stuck to her side, a little cautious of going into such a huge crowd. 

Arthur forced his family to chose clothing that they would like to wear for the trip and anything they felt they needed. he payed for everything and Alex wondered how much money he had. when they were finished with shopping the mother busied herself at cleaning the old home, the other young kids jumped in. 

"Ma, don't clean. we need to go!" Arthur begged. 

"Just one more sweep, there. now i am ready." she said setting the broom aside. 

she followed them out and Alex helped her down to the commander's hut, there was already a line. two very big very buff men stood on either side of the line, they both had golden goat eyes and were both glaring at thin air. as the people passed through they watched the two men. 

"Get Arthur and his family up there." whispers said running up and down the crowd. 

Arthur pushed past, his family and soon after Alex following to the commander's hut. they walked to the small court and stopped seeing a swirling oval of red blue purple and green. from out of it Elena stepped out, two men following her. one had the usual goat eyes while the other had a vibrant green cat like eyes. 

"You have passed the first level, once you pass through, you will not be able to come back. Queen Elena, King Jonathan, King Arthur, and Lady Sapphire have provided you all homes and a town there. take it our leave it." Elena proclaimed to the gathered, rather loudly. 

"Who will go in first?" the cat eyed man answered. 

"I will." Arthur's mother answered. 

"Mama." Mary warned. 

"Too long have i gazed upon these filthy streets." their mother answered. 

Mary put her arm around her mother and nodded, both of them stepping up. the two men nodded to them to enter and they did. Lance and Jacob, soon followed after Elizabeth and Hana. Sara, pushed through with Bella and Rebecca, holding their hands tightly. 

"Go." Arthur whispered to Sean. 

his brother looked frightened but nodded taking Peter's hand and stepping up. they walked into the portal and Arthur sighed in relief. the next row of people went through and soon after the line started to move. Alex guarded the line, and nudged Thdiir. 

"You should go through, you'd be safer." she whispered to him. 

"i will not leave you." he answered, grabbing her hand. 

"go, i want you to be safe." she said. 

"Only if you go with me." he answered. 

she nodded and they stepped up next, the cat eyed man nodded with a smile to her. Alex urged Thdiir to move faster and soon slipped through and they were engulfed in flying colors. when the colors cleared they were in a very busy village, it was night, just like in England but there were torches and dwarves all about. Dwarves helping the people their new homes, People asking for help. it was all harmonic, she looked up to see Jonathan directing a few people to their new home. Sapphire ran up to them grinning.