Part 5

Alex was ready to commit murder, Henry was whining and Complaining more than usual and Guinevere had a habit of flirting with everyone of the boys. Hunter did not like it and was constantly threatening them all about it, but Guinevere had him tied around her finger. Gwen and Elena could see this too and were constantly rolling their eyes.  Jonathan had made it quite clear to Guinevere that he was taken by literally telling her; Jonathan: i know i am too handsome to resist but please i am engaged and i don't plan on changing that.

Guinevere: i wasn't-

Jonathan: Shhh, i know, but no.

it had been the only way to tell her to stop, Gwen was happy for that and Jonathan's dedication. but that didn't mean that Guinevere wouldn't target the other boys. it was annoying to many of them who were trying to be nice to her but wanting her to leave. Hunter usually glared at them all and his hair had turned a deeper red in anger. 

Thdiir sighed and rested his head on her shoulder, she smiled softly and held his hand. she could feel him smiling, and he intertwined their fingers. Guinevere rode up to them and grinned to Thdiir. 

"so where are we heading again?" she asked cheerfully. 

"For the last time, we are going to Alexandra's house!" Elena snapped from behind. 

Alex suppressed her smile, and Guinevere set her a glare. Alex was a little excited to see her sister again and was curious on seeing her and Calum again. she wondered what had become of the twins  and of Tristan, it had been a long time since she had seen any of them. 

"And why are we going there?" Guinevere asked. 

"to get my sister, she is the Last Queen that we need to collect."Alex answered. 

Guinevere stared at her for a moment before nodding. 

"you seem really friendly with Arthur." Guinevere stated. 

Alex hid her glare, she could feel Thdiir tense up, waiting for what she would say. she really hated when people mistook them for Lovers, he was like an older brother to her nothing more nothing less.

"He is like my older brother, he saved me from a battle, without him i would be dead. i have no romantic feelings what-so-ever for him." Alex stated, she could feel Thdiir relax and snuggle his face into her neck. 

"you seem to really hate Arthur for only meeting him once." Alex added. 

the entire group quieted. it hadn't been a secret Guinevere had practically yelled that she hated him, Alex looked over to her. she had stiffened and was glaring at the ground before her, she turned over to face her, her face in a twisted scowl. 

"I remember things from our past life that he doesn't." she answered. 

"Like what??" Elena asked. 

"Like how he betrayed us all." she answered before stopping to wait for Hunter. 

"She is a liar. she manipulates people, thinking that she is broken." Thdiir whispered to Alex.

"I know, but why does she hate Arthur so much?" Alex whispered back. 

"He didn't love her." he answered. 

"I am about to kill her!" Elena snapped riding on ahead of them, Gwen following behind her. 

"Betray my Ass! you only knew Arthur one night!" Elena yelled back at them. 

"I didn't know that princesses could swear!" Henry teased. 

"Little boy, i am a queen!" Elena snapped.