Part 1

"Jack! get your ass out of there!" Derick yelled

Derick charged to the young man, his face covered in ash and cinder. fires were burning and they needed to keep burning. Jack ran out of the house, carrying a few children as the mother cried joyfully, hugging them all. she smiled to them and rushed her children out of the way, many of the towns people from the outskirts were burning homes in the city. the king hadn't seemed to notice, his daughter finding quest more important than his own country. Derick was tired of being treated like dirt, having to bare the glares of nobles. Jack nodded and ran off, Derick followed behind him and they raced back to John, the commander of their area. 

"Sir, the lower town is burning." Jack answered happily. 

"Good, the king won't notice if i am right. tomorrow we strike the middle town. we must make our way quickly to the castle." John answered proudly.  

the tent door opened and the Elven commander Sarren walked in. Derick and Jack bowed and scooted to the door, the elf nodded and they both stood up straight. his daughter walked in next, her armor gleamed under soot and ash, but she was still beautiful. 

her long red-brown hair falling down to her knees, all tied back into a braid that hurt like a whip if it hit you hard enough. her pale skin and sharp violet eyes, with hints of green sometimes. she was tall and thin, having the body of a dancer made it easier for her to slip past many of other's attacks. Trisrel was known in their groups as the elven princess, though she wasn't but the people loved her. they cherished her every step, some said they wanted her to be the next queen others argued saying that Elves shouldn't be allowed on English land. but over all they needed her, and her kin, the elves had teamed up with them after two of their own had been beaten and treated viciously. the two had still not been found and many assumed that they were lies or not real or long dead. 

Trisrel wasn't the only child of Lord Sarren, he had a son who's whereabouts were unknown. some said that he was trying to find the Niñeth. but the cause had been lost, the only two who didn't seem to worry for the Elves absence was his sister ad father. 

"John, our armies are moving in, they will be here by nightfall Lord Bromnur will be arriving as well." he stated. 

"Perfect, once that Edward is gone from the throne and his pathetic excuse of a family we will be free to assign our own leaders." John answered cheerfully. 

"Yes, i shall leave you then. Trisrel, come." Sarren answered. 

the she-elf nodded and walked out of the tent. Derick and Jack turned to leave, following the Elven lord.