chapter 44

nea pov

everyone was already back except for..."has anyone seen ian?" i asked, looking around. they started looking around too. i let out a sigh of relief when he finally rounded the corner. he was walking towards us working at his pants. he zipped them up. "shit!" he turned around and took off running back to where he came. everyone was confused. he returned a few minutes later with probably the biggest teddy bear ive ever seen in my life. he walked right over to me. "here ya go!" he gave it to me. ill admit i was flattered. first time ive gotten a gift like this. "ok, guys. where's the prizes?" he said, looking to everyone. emilia had a few little teddy bears. kazaana had a bear bigger than hers but smaller than the one ian gave me. chalker had a snow globe and some keychains. edgar had nothing, no doubt on his phone the entire time. ian started laughing. "what? the fucking guy cheated me! i swear all those games were rigged," grunted chalker. everyone laughed. we all headed to the picnic area and grabbed a lunch of nachos, big pretzels, and big cups of soda. we all sat down to eat.

some fun stories and idle conversation while we ate. "ok. now we are gonna split up as partners and by partners, im only referring to edgar and chalker cause they are solo," said ian. everyone chuckled. "just you guys watch. im gonna come out of this with a girlfriend," grunted chalker. edgar just shrugged, his face forever buried in his phone. more chuckling as we all got up. "meet back at the truck when the place gets ready to close," said ian before he pulled me away.

ian has a great face. i mean its phenomenal. the youthful features and strong jaw. bright eyes of hope and aspirations. "nea...are you even listening to me?" shit. he was talking this whole time, wasn't he? "ill be honest, not even a little. your face is amazing," i admitted, my face feeling hot. "well...im gonna be honest too, babe. when everyone split to go play games, i went right to the basketball booth. ended up competing with this guy and...." naturally i didnt like where this was going,"....well i bet him 20 but he was soo confident in his skills that he bet me a blowjob. i won and lets just say he kept true to his end of the deal. "so you got some head from another guy?" i honestly didnt know how to feel about this. "yeah, i did. aint gonna lie or try to cover it up so let me have it," he closed his eyes and looked away, bracing for the scolding. "shit...was he better than me?" i asked. yeah, i was very much surprised by my own question but i was more curious than upset. he didnt penetrate so im guessing that's why i wasn't that mad about it. he raised a brow. "only thing that really got me in the mood was how manly he was about it. cant say  sucking dick is a very manly but he worked it out. not more skillful then...well anyone ive ever been with, especially not you. only got two loads outta me and i wasn't tired in the least. im actually still horny right now," he grinned, tugging at my jeans. "blue balls until back in the hotel is your punishment," i said, turning to walk away. "what?! shit!" he grunted, jogging to catch up. he started walking funny, messing with his crotch. "they fucking hurt," he grunted.

later on that night....

after him stopping by the bathroom cause he couldn't deal with it no more, we headed to the massive Ferris wheel. it was at least three times as big as ive ever seen. ended up having the same idea as kazaana and emilia. "how long is the wait for this thing?" asked kazaana. "tsk like an hour. they have enough cars to hold two hundred people and the ride is an hour long. they empty em all off and load on some more. looks like our wait is only 5 minutes. we are lucky," said ian. there was only a few people before us and people were still flowing in, no doubt having the same idea. we exchanged idle chat as we waited. they got on the first two person car. we got on the next one. it was a long while but we finally made it to the top. right in time for the fireworks. beautiful. "hey nea...." i looked over at him. "it might be a little early for this but....would you come around the world with me?" he asked. i was surprised. "its still two more years until you graduate. are you sure im still gonna be around?" i asked. i dont want him to feel pressured about this. "well...that would depend. do you...want to be around that long?" he asked. my face felt hot. "shit, i wont deny that sounds real nice," i admitted. he chuckled and for the first time, i saw him blush. he actually blushed. his grip grew tighter on my hand. normally its the other way around. this is...something else. "how do you like the bear? i dont know if it was really appropriate or nothing," he asked after a moment of silence. i just noticed that i was still holding it. "its pretty fucking amazing. thanks," i chuckled. he blushed as he looked out the window.