chapter 2

reader pov

i pulled into the garage, ending my work for the day. i handed the keys to the garage worker chief and headed into the office of my boss, cross marian. he grunted as i walked in and took a seat. "you know what im here for," i said, getting comfortable. he didnt look to happy for some reason but i didnt care. today is pay day. "where is the list?" he asked. i tossed him the folded piece of paper. he looked it over. "last one is in the garage right now. where's my paycheck?" i raised a brow. he sighed, pulling out his checkbook, or the company checkbook. he wrote the check. he put out his cigarette before handing me the check. i looked at it, 3k. "that should be enough to cover you till you start back next season," he grunted. i nodded before getting up. i walked out to my car.

kanda was already waiting. "so how much did you get?" he asked. "3k, you?" i asked. "1500. the bastard likes you or something. i swear he never pays me enough," he grunted, getting in my car. i got in and got ready to pull off. "tsk...he probably do. allen's dad is weird as fuck," i grunted as i started the car. "what took you so long? i had to wait for over an hour," he grunted as i pulled off. "remember that last one i was gonna do? turns out it was road's car," i said. "road? as in the little dark skinned bitch who tried to trap you with a baby? that road?" he asked. "yup. she was sobbing as i hooked up her car. ran in the house crying," i said. "that's what she gets. i hate bitches like her. anyway, whats up with this party? i sure hope i can get my dick wet," he grunted. "sorority party at the university. only a chosen few may attend. i got the hookup from lavi. apparently his sister is part of the sorority," i said. "lavi? your gay roommate?" he asked. "hey, i didnt know the guy was gay. he told me when he moved in. i could just tell him to take a hike cause he likes it in the ass," i shrugged. "...is he cute?" he asked. "i dont know. im not gay," i said. "i aint gay neither. im bi. every now and then i like me a nice tight ass," he shrugged. "you sound like we are never taking a shower at the gym together again," i grunted. "hey, i dont take people. besides, i doubt i could take you if i wanted too. if its any consolation, you are the one man who could have me. anyone else i would rather die. i would let my bro fuck my ass if he wanted too," he rubbed my leg coarsely. "why do i associate with you again?" i thought aloud. "cause i give ya a blowjob every now and again," he shrugged. i sighed. so maybe i should stay away from him more often. he is what i would call, the guy who makes gay seem uncomfortable. sure he likes girls just as much as i do but he is more than curious as to what it would be like with a guy. i dont know what happened to him and i honestly dont want to find out. that's why i dont live with my best friend. who knows what he would try while im showering or whatever.

"ill be back. i gotta change really quick," i said as i got out the car. he just grunted. i headed up the stairs of the little duplex i share with my very gay room mate. i looked at my watch as i stood in front of the apartment door, 4:22 pm. shit. he is out of school for the day. i knew i shouldn't have talked to that old guy earlier. i unlocked the door and walked in. he was knocked out on the sofa in nothing but his undies, a hand shoved down the front. tv was also switched to gay porn so i can guess what he was doing earlier. i tip toed past him into my room. i grabbed a change of clothes so i wouldn't have to leave after i finish my shower. that guy is a little more forward than kanda in that he will attack me if im naked. he almost got me the last time. i had came out cause i forgot my undies. he tackled me and straddled me on the floor, starting to stroke me. i managed to get out of it by acting like i was into it but never again. that's always the first thing i grab. i quickly walked in and close the door, locking it behind me. "...huh! is that you ian?" he groaned from the living room. i took a quick shower before getting dressed in some blue jeans and a red shirt. i put on my red and white tennis shoes before heading out the bathroom. he was awoke, laying on the sofa and stroking himself. he grabbed my hand before i could walk out. "when are ya coming back?" he muttered. "sorority party so dont wait up," i said as i walked out the door.