chapter 30

reader pov

i closed the door. his grin never left as i got undressed to join him in nudity. seeing him naked isn't entirely uncommon in the time we have been together but....actually being able to do something about it is a whole other story. i left my undies on as i walked towards him. i hadn't even gotten to him and i was already getting hard. i got over to the bed. i could see the covers shifting from him getting hard too. a dark blush came over his cheeks as i moved the covers to the side and got in the bed. i pulled up the covers and got between his legs, pressing my lips against his warmly. he hesitated before letting the lust take over, becoming much more aggressive than he has ever been. his grip on my head, hands running through my hair, and his quivering legs tell me that he has wanted this much more than i ever did. i let my hands roam his body, feeling his different muscles that he hones everyday at the gym. his legs rode higher on my his on their own and he scooted down so he was fully under me, grinding himself against my hard on through my undies. i started kissing on his jaw, on his neck, and down his chest before making my way back up. his breath hitched as i sucked on his nipples and groped his behind as if i were kneading dough. he dragged his fingertips across my back as i slowly ground my hard on into his, savoring the friction. he tugged at my undies as we kissed, attempting to absorb the other once again. i let him slide them off, feeling the skin on skin as i continued to grind.

i reached blindly for the lube he kept in his top drawer. i popped the cap and put some on my fingers, lathering it in well before sticking a finger inside him. he gasped, his back arching into me, as i worked the finger inside him, gently stretching him out. moments and more lube later, i had worked in three fingers all together, stretching and massaging his spot every so gently until he started begging, small tears in his eyes. i blindly reached for the condom he kept in the drawer next to the lube. i pulled away from the kiss to tear it with my teeth. i slid it on my leaking member. i teased his hole gently, dragging the tip over it and down the crack. he quivered, gripping my shoulders hard as i slowly entered his tight heat. his breathing sped up and became short and choppy as i inserted more and more of my self inside him. he clenched as he took the last of it. he legs quivered around me, tightening around my hips. it was warm and moist being inside him for the first time. this long awaited moment when he felt he was ready to be with me in that way. he gritted his teeth, rolling his hips against me before settling back down and nodding. i held to his hips as i slowly moved out of him before pushing back inside. i moved slowly, giving him time to get used to it before he started pushing back, begging me to move faster. i picked up the pace, watching his pained expression shift into a sick grin as he started moving with the force. his arms held tight to me as he kissed me lustfully, clutching my arm and neck and growling against my lips.

some time of moving before i felt him clench. he bit my tongue as he came between us. i had came as well at the sudden increase in tightness. i felt him grinning, quivering around me as he kissed me with more affection that ive ever experienced. i felt him growing again against me.

{time skip}

i was good. satisfied. definitely worth the wait in my opinion. judging from how he laid on my chest, one leg lazily thrown over my stomach, that sick grin never leaving his face, id say it was worth the wait for him too. i laid on my back, one arm around my head and one around his waist as he laid on me, our expressions the same sick grin. we laid there in blissful silence, the sound of our breathing the only thing filling the air. "that.....was fucking amazing," he said out of nowhere, breaking the silence. "i wholly agree," i stated. he chuckled. "im glad you were able to put your money where your mouth is," he kissed my neck. "oh? so you doubted me this whole time? frankly im insulted. being terrible in bed doesnt make people fall in love with you," i said. he leaned up, hovering over me. "i apologize, ian. is there ANYTHING i can do to make it up to you?" he whispered. "give me a blowjob," i deadpanned. he started going down on me. i pulled him back up. "i didnt say now. in the future," i said. "you sure? cause i can do it now too," he said, his grin growing wider. i raised a brow, grinning right along with him.