chapter 5

lenalee pov

he had been smiling all day. like cheesing for a school photo. its actually sorta creepy. "what are you so happy about?" i raised a brow. we were sitting in math class doing another packet and he wouldn't stop giggling to himself. "i...i didnt think id like it that much," he muttered to himself, writing another answer. "doing what? come on, tell me," i prodded, poking him playfully. he looked at me. a dark blush came over his cheeks. he looked down at his paper quickly out of some embarrassment. "i...i cant tell you. its...its kinda embarrassing," he muttered, a sick grin coming across his face. "oh? now i really wanna know," i grinned. adorably embarrassed lavi is something i live for. "he said he would come with me so that's all im gonna tell," he said. i sucked my teeth. "uugghh!! you are susposed to tell me the dirty details. what was it? did you masturbate together? (gasp) did he tell you how to finger a girl?!" i acted like i was surprised. he chuckled. "no, but....im sure wish he would've," he whispered.

i spent all day trying to get it out of him but he just wouldn't crack. i was the literal definition of persistent bitch. "lavi, im your best friend. you can tell me ANYTHING," we were waiting for our rides to come get us after school. "i...i do wanna tell someone but...you have to promise that you wont tell ANYONE," he shhhed me. "of course not, lavi. what kinda friend would i be if i went around telling EVERYONE about your secret," i gave him a knowing look. naturally that was a lie and i am definitely gonna tell Miranda when i get home but i not gonna tell him that. he chuckled nervously. "ok..." he leaned in and cupped his hands around my ear. "i...i gave some head last night," he whispered. i wanted to scream. "r-r-really?! how did you do?" i asked, my face becoming impossibly hot. ive never been eaten out before so i dont know how it is. he scratched his head nervously, his blush darkening. "he said i wasn't bad," he whispered. again, i wanted to scream. i dont want someone inexperienced down there experimenting so this is a huge plus. "well....im sure you will have lots more practice in the future so you will be good when it really matters?" i said. he chuckled. "i sure hope you are right," he said, a sick grin crossing his face.

as soon as i walked into my room, i closed the door and called Miranda.

***rrrriiiinnnngggg***

yes

Miranda! girl,  i was talking to lavi earlier and he told me that he just gave some head last night.....and he was good at it

WWHHHAATT!!! i wish krory was good at that. his fucking vampire teeth always tug at it....and not in a good way

that's what im saying. lavi's teeth are perfect so he will be all skill. his friend said he was good and for some reason....i dont know, i get the feeling that i could trust this friend. at least when it comes to giving head.

ooohhh, i see

what?

did you ask lavi what kinda head he gave?

why? its not like he would be out there sucking dick or nothing. i mean, that's crazy talk.

(silence)

dont be giving me the silent treatment, bitch. its obvious that lavi is out there licking the kitty. it works out cause....well i kinda want to try....you know

(gasps) what?! you mean to tell me that you are gonna shove that thing down your throat? it will be a cold day in hell before krory ever experiences a blowy from me. im a classy lady

im a classy lady too but...all of that really goes out the window behind closed doors. you better get on it or else krory will find a bitch that will