chapter 12

three weeks later...

lenalee pov

Miranda: tewaku's house, now.

me: what? why?

Miranda: its really important. like mental breakdown important

me: omw

"babe, im going to a friend's house. i need to use your car," i said. i had spent the night over allen's house. no, we didnt fuck. we actually had Netflix and chill. im not that fucking shallow. he dug around in his pocket and pulled out the keys, placing them in my hand. "thanks babe. ill be back when i can," i pecked him and climbed over him out the bed. i slipped on my shoes and headed out.

it was a warm Saturday afternoon. we were susposed to be going with kanda and ian to the last Jasdevi concert before they start their tour. Jasdevi actually got us all tickets so all of our friends could come. they are such great guys. i knocked on the door. i actually heard some low sobbing followed by footsteps. the door opened, revealing Miranda with a concerned face. "whats going on?" i asked as i headed inside. the sobbing got louder as i walked towards the living room. "i dont know. she just called me this morning talking about how she needs a shoulder to cry on right now. i dont wanna deal with her all alone so i messaged you," she said. i sighed. we walked in. she was just bawling sitting on her sofa with three boxes of tissues that she kept pulling out and using to wipe her face. "whats wrong?" i asked, sitting next to her and rubbing her back soothingly. "MY LIFE'S OVER!!" she sobbed hysterically, hugging me tightly. Miranda sat on the other side and rubbed her back while she laid on me. "your life is not over, tewaku. im sure whatever it is isn't that big a deal," i said, stroking her hair lovingly. "but....but...it was sooo sudden! he didnt give me time to explain and we didnt talk about it. he just....he just broke up with me!!!" she sobbed, wiping her eyes constantly. "who broke up with you, tewaku? you always kept your love life a secret from the girls," i said.

"that's...that's why i had to only tell my closest friends. my boyfriend, whom i had been dating since my sophomore year just broke up with me. we had this huge falling out about how i was never there and we hadn't messed around in a long time and i was neglecting him. he didnt even give me time to explain! he would always call at the most inconvenient times so yeah, i was pretty rude. i mean he kept fucking calling! over the last two months, he just wouldn't stop blowing up my phone, talking about 'when we gonna see each other?' and 'im horny. come give me a blowjob'. i told him time and time again that im a classy lady. blowjobs are for special occasions only and i had been soo consumed with work that i didnt really have time to be with him like i know i should. he had just stopped calling like two weeks ago. just stopped completely. i had thought he had finally got the memo to stop calling me so fucking much. it was after a week of no calling that i had called him. i dont want him calling me 50 fucking times a day. just once would have been fine. he didnt pick up. i called again and again, sending him text after text, and leaving him all types of voicemails but he didnt answer a single one of em. before i knew it, i had turned into him. this morning, i had just went over there. he wasn't there. all his friends said they had no idea where he went either. they hadn't heard from him for a week. i went to his room. completely empty. he had moved out to who knows where. when i had came back home, he was waiting for me. we argued like a motherfucker. im asking him what the fuck was up. he asked the same. back and forth for like two hours before he just gave up. i thought that we would just have some angry sex, since we both hadn't had any in a long ass time and i realized how horny i was when i saw him. nope. he said that we are over. sure we had been through alot of shit before but we never broke up. i asked him who it was. you wanna know what he said? he said it was some GUY!! how in the fuck am i susposed to deal with that? that my boyfriend is leaving me to go be some other guy's bitch. what the fuck am i gonna do?!!" she started sobbing again. i resisted the urge to laugh. i only know of one guy who could do something like that. "what?! girl that's some fucking bullshit!! what you need to do is find him and put it on him like i know you can. if you gotta, turn him straight again!" cheered Miranda. she literally gave that same advice to lavi way back when he was with ian. speaking of ian...."what is his name? we might already know what is going on with him," i said. "reever. reever Wenham. 22, about 5'9", spikey blonde hair. i know the motherfucker has been going out behind my back. you guys probably did see him some where," she grunted, sitting up off my lap. she seemed to have calmed down. "reever? i-" Miranda started before i cut her off. i kept mouthing 'dont tell!' and air slicing my throat. "i think i would know if i met a guy named reever. even more so cause im sure he is mega sexy and duh, he is the boyfriend of some one so mega hot sexy. dont worry girl. we will help ya get to the bottom of this," Miranda hugged her. "thanks you guys. it really means alot," she whimpered, hugging her tightly.