chapter 37

8 months later.....

reader pov

i felt good. i felt really good. the reviews were amazing. im pretty confident tyki will get an Oscar for his performance in the movie. tonight is the world premier of the movie. the stars, me, tyki, and the female co-star, will be traveling together with the director to the premier a city over. they paid me three million for being in this movie so i went out and got a fitted for a fancy Armani suit. damn i look good. ok. i got the guys really good seats so they could see the movie too. they couldn't ride in the limo with us but they were able to come. i heard the horn. ok. looks like the limo is here. the tailor did some last minute adjustments before i was out the door.

i sat next to my other co-star and love rival in the movie cloud nyne, aka Marissa. she was quite beautiful. long flowing blonde hair. reminds me of sheril honestly. if sheril were less of an asshole, that is who cloud would be. across from her was tyki who sat next to the director. there was a bit of tension. i hadn't witnessed it directly but i had heard that cloud wanted to talk to tyki in real life but he was like 'no bitch'. when she asked why, he just looked at me, who happened to be passing by talking with some of the film crew. if that wasn't a hint then i dont know what was. i could tell that they arent really on good terms. good thing the movie is done or else their chemistry would be done and the movie would have been ruined. me and tyki? i cant say anything has really changed between us. we still mess around from time to time but it has been getting less and less since someone, lenalee, is spreading rumors that we are talking on the low, which is true but that isn't any of her business. i think we might have gone at it like five times over the last two months so im sure he is deprived. i still mess around with rikei so im good. i wont deny i feel sorta....empty. its been almost two years since ive seen my baby. i wanted to wait till i had something to show for it. yeah. ill go find em soon. really soon. like tomorrow probably. i think im in a good place now. got plenty of money, doing surprisingly well in school. i have a cumulative 3.4 GPA. on top of all of that, i have my friends. i was thinking about adding rikei to the group but i decided against it since the last friendship i had that i brought sex into ended up exploding and i haven't seen him since. yeah, ive never had sex with any of the guys and its gonna stay there. we haven't even kissed or anything. i still ogle em if we were ever naked but it never goes beyond that. 

i felt a nudging in my arm. i looked over to cloud nyne who was smiling up at me. "yeah?" i said. "i was wondering and....i think that we really go well together," she said. shit. dont tell me she is gonna...." so i was wondering and....you wanna maybe grab a bite to eat after this?" he asked. i sighed. im not gonna lead her on. "im sorry, ms nyne. im actually gay. appreciate the sentiment though," i said. she sighed. "i know i sound like some desperate old biddy, huh?" she said. the limo pulled up. "naw. you got needs and you want someone to fulfill them. its not that i dont like ya, its the fact that i am actually gay that we wont really work out, if that makes any sense," i said. "well at least you are honest about it. its not everyday i get to meet and work with an openly gay man," she said. i shrugged. the limo pulled up. there was already loads of paparazzi on either side of the red carpet. i got up, hearing the screams and the girls go wild. i stepped to the side and held out a hand, helping ms nyne out the limo. she stepped out, sporting a long flowing black dress with heels, straight up killing them bitches with it. i think she might be a model on the low. i dont know. i was given the privilege of accompanying her down the red carpet, her arm in mines. the director and tyki weren't far behind. we took some pics together and separately before we all headed inside to enjoy the movie.

we had semi private viewing room. it was on the balcony of the theater that overlooked everyone else. i was able to spy kazaana's weird hair do from the balcony. he sat with the guys. im glad he broke up with her a couple of months ago. it was so funny when he was telling the guys. 'she was sobbing and everything beggin me not to go' he said. i honestly believe it too. we didnt talk much but when we did, she wouldn't shut up about her time with kazaana. the movie started.