chapter 19

lenalee pov

it all went to shit. people were arguing and yelling and screaming while reever was over in the corner sobbing his eyes out. me....im a little taken aback. i said all that stuff thinking i knew what was going on but....well from his rant before storming off, id say we didnt know shit about their relationship. kinda jumped to conclusions here causing us to lose a friend. i looked around the room. tsk.....even kanda is sobbing his eyes out about it. i mean.....he just told us that we weren't friends any more. of course, i dont really know when we became friends. sure me and him have messed around but i dont really hang out with him. the only real thing we had in common was sex. kanda was crying hard, gritting his teeth and covering his eyes. lavi was trying his best to console him but...well i doubt he could do much. kanda and ian had been friends since they were babies. for ian to said they weren't friends any more AND for it to be kanda's fault, id have to say that it must have hit him pretty hard. reever sobbing cause he had the chance the whole time AND ian had wanted it just as much, he just needed him to let him know. kanda sobbing because he lost his best friend. i sorta feel out of place here. i patted allen's leg. he was just looked absentmindedly around. he looked at me. "im sure they are gonna be crying for a while. we should go ahead and go," i pointed to the door. he nodded and we made our way out.

reader pov

"wow.....didnt see that one coming," muttered marie. we went to Olive garden to enjoy some dinner. "i didnt either. honestly...i didnt expect it to be like that. if no one else, at least kanda should have attempted to speak up for me. im cruel but im not that cruel," i grunted. "are you....ok? you arent gonna break down on me later, are you?" he asked. "naw. id say give it a week. more than likely kanda will be the one who will try and reconnect but enough about them. i wanna talk about us," i said. i swear every time he blushes, i like him more and more. "what....what do you wanna talk about?" he asked. "i wanna talk about how you were before....all of this," i said, indicating our situation. "before i started working for sheril?" he asked. i nodded. "nothing much. i was your local handy man really. didnt go out much. drank alot cause i was still lonely. very rarely found a guy willing to brave me in the bedroom, on either side of the dick. the ones i tried to top always screamed out in pain like i was raping them while the ones who i tried to bottom for....well they were never strong enough. they would constantly cum while i had to jack off just to stay hard. ended up being me, my right hand, and a dildo since i came out in high school," he said. "well.....lets hope i can survive. i cant say im very confident i can satisfy you in the bedroom," i admitted. "tsk...you and me both. i cant take another night of not being happy afterwards or having to finish myself off with my hand," he grunted.

i closed the door behind us. "ok....im....im a little worried. this is my first time tackling someone as big as y-" he just gripped my shirt and smashed his lips against mine roughly. he pulled away. "just let the lust take over," he growled, kissing me again. he leaned on me, making me stumble back and fall on the bed. he climbed on top of me, straddling my hips. he let the lust take over all right. he didnt hesitate to take off our clothes and straddle me again, naked. i let my hands roam his body, feeling all his muscle. his tight firm ass. he got more aggressive in the kiss, growing against me. i felt him throbbing. he started kissing on my neck, harshly grinding his hips into mine, making me throb right along with him. i gripped his waist and rolled myself on top, letting the lust take over. i licked two fingers, gently teasing his quivering hole with them. i slipped on inside, feeling him clench painfully around my finger. i kissed on his chest as i fingered him well, slowly adding fingers up to three. his whole body blushed a dark red as i teased his spot, dancing around it with my three fingers. he was shaking and quivering, his sweat making our bodies slick. i felt around blindly for the condom, finding it in the top drawer of the nightstand. i tore it with my teeth and slid it on before pushing against him, slowly entering his insanely tight warmth. i had to freeze, fighting the urge not to cum immediately. i slowly pushed inside further, managing to plant my hips against him. i gripped the bed, the urge to cum becoming stronger and stronger. he caressed my face, kissing me warmly, attempting to calm me down but it wasn't getting any easier. i had never had an ass this tight before. he was at full attention, slowly stroking it as i froze, balls deep in his asshole. he felt good. damn good. too good.