chapter 8

reader pov

he quickly pulled off his clothes. he was.....hairy. no way to imagine he is a woman with this one. short black hair on his legs. thicker bush than mines combined with the happy trail on his well defined abs. he scooted back on the bed and spread his legs lazily, casually stroking himself. "why do you still have clothes on?" he grunted, putting one arm behind his head. i quickly stripped down to my birthday suit. ok. i did some quick stretching for some reason. "what the hell! we are fucking, not going on a ten mile sprint. get in the damn bed," he grunted impatiently. i sighed. ok. i can do this. im only gonna have sex with a guy willingly. ok. i climbed in on top of him, getting between his legs. "you need some head first?" he grunted. "im....im gonna try to get into this on my own. who knows, i might be bi after this," i kissed him, letting my tongue roam his mouth. he caressed my face, resting one leg around my hips and spreading the other. i felt him start to stroke me. i had grown accustomed to lavi's very ladylike hands so this will take some getting used too. i started kissing on his neck, believing that i could....you know, sorta do it like i would a woman. his skin was more firm and rough with thin hair along it. took a little more sucking to leave a mark. his sweat was salty but....ok i guess. i mean, we did just finish a 12 hour shift. i let my hands roam his body, feeling all his defined muscle. it was....ok, i guess. his ass was firm but round. the cheeks were smooth. felt pretty good. i was slowly but surely getting into it. i kissed him, fighting for the right to feel his mouth. i managed to pin his tongue, earning a grunt from him. he was already throbbing while i was starting to grow. he started rubbing my chest. i could tell he was really into this. he started sucking on my tongue, savoring my taste. ok. i was fully hard. i can do this. i cupped his thighs, putting both legs around and high on my hips. he put one arm around my neck and gripped my shoulder with the other before biting down really hard on my neck. "ouch! what  the fuck!" i grunted. "this is gonna hurt," he growled against my skin. i pushed against him, causing him to bite me harder. i kept pushing till i started to enter him. he was even tighter than lavi and the heat was more intense. he kept puckering, pushing and pulling me in and out as i kept going. i went slowly, not to make him take a chunk out of my shoulder. i planted my hips firmly against his ass. i took in the feeling. really warms me up in this rather nippy room. "how does it....feel?" i managed to force out. sorta feels like my first time with lavi. "you have a big fucking dick!" he growled, squeezing me tighter. he was really tense. ok. lavi kept rolling his hips till he relaxed so if i...."what are you doing?" he grunted as i started rolling his hips. "lavi....did this...when we....fucked," the movement was getting to me. making it hard not to cum. i kept doing it till he gasped. there it is. im gonna have to do some more research on this. "r-r-right there," he whimpered, quivering under me. ok. "ready?" i whispered. he responded by squeezing me tighter and biting me harder.

i slowly pulled out, feeling a heavy tug on the skin of my dick. its like i was milking myself. he growled as i pulled out just to the tip before pushing back inside. i did it again, just a little faster. i started thrusting, slowly picking up the pace. he started rolling his hips into me, pushing back on my thrusts. he bit me harder as i went faster and harder, fucking him into the bed. his legs were quivering and squeezing me. i heard him whimpering. "aahh.....f-f-fuck!!" he whimpered, trying his best to squeeze me tighter. i felt that knot coming. i felt him clench, cumming between us. he bit down in a different place so he wouldn't draw more blood. i gritted my teeth as i came inside him, filling him up. i felt him quiver. "k-k-keep going!!" he growled. i complied.

{time skip}

he forced himself on top of me, keeping his head in my shoulder. i pulled out of him and he straddled me, wiggling his hips. he just sprawled out on top of me lazily. "im never getting fucked again," he growled. "your idea," i grunted. "let me rephrase: im never getting fucked by anyone else but you," he grunted. "im sure an actual gay guy would do you better," i said. "they wont know where it is and it will hurt like hell while they try to find it. again, no one but you," he growled. "im flattered," i said. "you better not tell anyone about this," he grunted. "it felt pretty good. ass is pretty tight," i smacked his, earning a growl and a deep bite. "if you tell anyone, im never talking to you again," he grunted. "tsk...like you could go a single day without talking to me," i chuckled. "can, have, and will," he grunted. "i need some pussy," i grunted, realizing that his ass was missing the wetness that i want. "there is cum leaking out of my ass and you want some pussy?" he looked at me. "you know you want some too. a hot shower and some pussy to get ya mind off my fucking you," i grinned. "a nap, a hot shower, and some pussy. in that order," he grunted, putting his head back in my neck. "i...i dont think we have time for a nap," i pointed to the doorway, revealing our boss looking right at us with his jaw on the floor. he pushed up off me and looked back. "i wont lie: it is what it looks like," he grunted. "i dont even want to know how this happened. just....get cleaned up, clean up this room, and meet me in my office," i heard him walk away. "so much for a nap right now," i said as i sat up, pushing him off me. i got up and walked in the bathroom. he followed me, walking with a weird limp. i grinned. "dont fucking say it," he grunted as we got in the shower.