chapter 25

two months later....

reader pov

"when is your first appointment?" he grunted. we didnt end up cuddling last night, instead laying next to each other. he laid on his stomach sprawled out, barely giving me any room in the bed. "noon," i deadpanned, flipping through his channels. it was a warm morning. i had a good sleep. while we didnt cuddle, that didnt mean he didnt wanna touch me all night. i spent the better part of last night with a foot or arm over my torso so that sufficed for cuddling. he turned his head to look at the clock. "its 9:30 and im horny," he grunted, scooting closer to me. "sounds tough," i said. "i want to have sex," he grunted, his hand snaking down my chest and groping my groin. cant say im mega horny but....i could go for some sex. i think i have one round in me. a quickie. i ran a hand down his back, cupping his ass cheek. he didnt wear undies last night for some reason so im feeling nothing but skin. i groped it a little. "ian....its been two months," he whispered, turning his head to look at me. "yup," i said, flipping the channels. "...i cleaned up really good, didnt eat much last night, avoided beans even though we went to a Mexican restaurant, didnt drink anything, i even douched like three times, fiber is a huge part of my diet as you know," he said, reaching a hand into my undies and stroking me. "yup," i said, sliding off my undies so he could stroke me nicely. "i wanna 69," he said. "we've gone over this. i dont suck dick," i grunted. "no, not like that. i mean.....you know," he flexed his cheeks against my hand. i ran my fingers up and down his crack, feeling him quiver. "ok," i said. "r-r-really?!" he pushed his chest up from the bed. "well i haven't enjoyed butt cheeks on my face in a while so why not?" i said, shifting into position. i laid on my side with my head aligned with his ass. he laid on his side, his hard on pointing towards me. i lifted one of his legs and laid on the other, putting my head between his legs and pulled him closer, pressing his dick against my chest. my head ended up at the foot of the bed. he put me in his mouth, swallowing and slurping. i spread his cheeks, giving full view of his puckering pink hole with short brown fur around it. i pulled him closer and licked it, feeling his back arch into me. i wrapped both arms around his waist and pulled him firmly against my chest. his legs quivered around my head as i began licking and nipping at his hole and cheeks, taking as much of them into my mouth and biting. he started sucking me off more rigorously, trying to distract himself but it was no use. i kept tonguing him until i felt him clench. he fucking bit my dick as he came between us. he licked and slurped on my dick, mumbling an apology.

a few more minutes of 69ing before he had had it. he pulled me out his mouth and pushed away from me. he sat up and straddled my hips, not hesitating to sit down right on it, taking me to the balls. he started riding me, fiercely bouncing on my pelvis but me....i was good. i felt really fucking good. had sex with socalo at least three times during the week, twice over the weekends, and he was never gentle or held back out of concern for my well being. i was never able to leave without satisfying him. he will cum three times whether i survive or not. hurt like a motherfucker for the first three or so weeks but after that.....oh boy after that, i was starting to get into it. to the point that i was thrusting upwards while he was riding me. he took it as a challenge and stopped holding back, showing me that all those muscles arent for show. tonight im inviting myself over. i told him to be ready whenever cause im not telling him when im coming over next time. ive been feeling my strength and confidence building up. the last three times i didnt pass out. we actually talked for a while before both of us fell asleep. tonight.....im fucking him. im not just gonna lie there and let him have all the fun. he will scream for me. whether he wants too or not.

daisya ended up cumming three times before i came once. apparently my stamina has gotten an immense boost too. he was drowsy as he rolled off me, falling asleep as soon as his head hit a pillow. i sat up, feeling more energy than i even thought i could have. i got out of bed and took a hot shower. i got dressed. he was out cold. i tossed the blanket on him. looks like im going to this drop solo. i headed out the door.