chapter 11

the next day....

reader pov

"you pretty fucking warm. you know that?" he whispered. still haven't moved since last night. i can feel the stickiness leftover from last night drying. not very comfortable but...well he woke up pretty late. all his frat buddies are taking up the showers with their sig others and hookups. we gotta be the last one. "i feel disgusting," i grunted. he chuckled. "there is cum in my ass, ian. you spent the better part of last night balls deep inside me. i am the one who feels disgusting," he grunted. "you volunteered. i was content with drinking till i passed out," i said. "you could have stopped me. you were just as into it as i was," he grunted. im assuming he is sober now just like me. "you were pretty fucking sexy. i couldn't resist impaling you," i grinned. "i wish you would have resisted a little bit. im still sore," he grunted. "if i would have resisted then you wouldn't have achieved explosive orgasm. i saw your face. when you came, there was no holding back whatsoever," i grinned. "shit....you wasn't lying about that. i wasn't lying when i said you were the best ive ever had," he said. "eh...you just saying that cause you hadn't been laid in a while," i said. "your dick should be clad in gold," he grunted. i laughed. i heard a buzzing. "bro, i think that's your phone," he said. i sat up, pushing him out of my embrace and scooted to the end of the bed. i dug out my phone from my jeans.

kanda: did you drink till you passed out.

i grinned.

me: nope. three women and one guy. ended up spending the night with the guy

kanda: oh....ok.

"im cold and there are three other people ahead of us for the shower," he grunted. "put a sheet on," i offered as i continued texting.

me: did you and lavi have fun last night?

kanda: eh....we fucked, took a bath, then watched tv till we fell asleep. that was pretty much it. went to breakfast this morning with lenalee and her new man

me: im curious about her new man

kanda: oh you should see this. her new man is allen

my eyes widened.

me: allen? as in my half brother allen? when did he get into town?

kanda: i dont know but its him alright. asked me about you and everything

i texted lenalee.

me: what the hell! why didnt you tell me about your new man?

lenalee: because its none of your business. i dont want you trying to take him from me with your sexiness

me: allen is straight

lenalee: how did you know his name? did kanda's stupid ass tell you?

me: dont be calling my friend stupid. you should know that Miranda is a whore. i know like three people she is cheating with from my job.

lenalee: fuck you

me: when and where? im always in the mood for pussy

lenalee: uugghh!! im not talking to you anymore

me: yup. ttyl

lenalee: ttyl

i chuckled. high school girls are so confusing but funny as fuck. "cant you text over here? this sheet is really thin," he grunted. i sighed. i climbed back in bed and cuddled with him. "what are you doing the rest of the day?" he asked as he got comfy in my embrace. "working tonight at the Jasdevi concert," i said. "really? cause me and a few of the guys were gonna go too. wanna....go together?" he asked, squeezing my hand on his stomach. "tsk...that would depend on what time you guys are going. like i said, im gonna be working so ill be there about two hours before the show," i said. "well...i doubt the guys would wanna be there that early but....ill come," he said. "hey, that's up to you. im gonna be working up until they start the actual concert. i have to make sure the lights are right and the sound is ok. im gonna be moving about alot," i said. "that's fine," he said.