chapter 10

1 week later....

reader pov

ok. at this point, i have to say that i can start to feel an attraction to guys now. my love for women hasn't waned in the slightest but i do feel a growing desire to fuck guys now. kanda....no. he is 100% gay now. if there was ever a chance for redemption for him, it was gone when we fucked yesterday. no, he hasn't gone feminine.....yet but he is WAY more into it that he ever has been. as far as i know, im still the only one who fucks him but sometimes i get the feeling that that's no longer enough for him.  im only on top for like an hour before he takes over and i basically become a walking dick for two more. i asked him if he would just like to be on top from now to whenever but he was like no, i have to be apart of this too. he doesnt want me to just lay there and let him ride me. whatever. im not all that worried about it. honestly, im trying to find a regular. i have lenalee for now as a regular for women but now i want a regular for guys. not so much to date as fuck buddy. we had gotten the jobs of course and were setting up the lighting system like we were supposed to. the frat party is tonight so i guess ill have the chance to find someone then.

it was getting late. i saw kanda putting up the last speaker and getting it in sync with the others. we are good. ok. another ten hour day out the way. me and him got in my car. "where is this frat party at? im horny," i grunted, rubbing myself. i honestly thought lenalee would be horny more often but ever since she started talking to some guy at her school, she has pretty much been blowing me off.....and not in a good way. apparently they have this connection that she isn't getting with me. i might just have a guy for a while. i dont know. he started rubbing my leg again. "why go to a party when we could go back to your place and--" "kanda, you have a boyfriend. its...its time to cut the sex out of our friendship, man. you have a boyfriend who really likes you and i can tell he is starting to grow on you and i dont want to ruin that. during this week, you actually had to get to know him as a person instead of as a hole for your pleasure. you guys went on dates and everything. lenalee got her a new man, Miranda already has Krory, and you have lavi. i cant keep coming between you and him," i patted his leg. "what about you? are you just gonna tackle this frat party all alone? if you want, i can--" i shook my head. "you cant keep cheating on him like this. its not fair to him. i know he is as tight as you like him so you can take it easy on him and both come out happy in the end. im the only one who doesnt have a main one and that's what im gonna try and find tonight so where is this frat party? ill drop you off to spend the night with lavi while i try and get lucky," i shrugged as i got ready to pull off. "shit....all i can say is if you dont manage to get lucky then ill--" "the hell you will. you are gonna give all your awesomeness to lavi from now on, ok? me and you are strictly friends now. im degrading you from best friend status in the name of you newfound relationship. spend more time with him from now on, ok? id rather be lonely than watch you and lavi break up because you refused to pay attention to him," i said. he just pouted. "dont be like that, kanda. im doing this cause i love you like a brother. this is your first relationship in your life and i want to show it some respect," i said. he just grunted. i pulled off.

he handed me a slip of paper. "you better have a boyfriend or girlfriend or something next time i see you or else we are having a threesome, ya heard me?" he glared at me. "yeah, yeah and i dont wanna see you until work on monday. lenalee better be calling me about lavi being in love with you," i pulled off. "get in there and put it on him like only the great kanda yuu could do!!" i cheered out the window. he waved as i pulled off.

ok. the party was bustling. people were doing what people do at frat parties. i usually come in with kanda then we split, tacking each side of the party simultaneously but this time.....for the first time in my life, im going in solo. i can do this. i grabbed four condoms and put them in my back pocket. i got out the car and walked up to the door. "40," grunted the bouncer. i handed him two twenties and walked inside.