chapter 14

the next day...

reader pov

he wasn't lying when he said it was a nice place. it was outside on the roof of another hotel on the other side of the city. he had given me the address when i helped take everything down last night. i chuckled. brings up the memory of how funny it was when Jasdevi and sheril saw each other. he was EXACTLY like they said he was, although not as condescending as they made him seem. he seemed more....fatherly. he was only telling them that cause he had gone through the same thing is what i thought. whatever. ive made up my mind to get my own impression of him today. of course, i cant say he is making one right now since he is about 10 minutes late. i looked around, realizing that i was the only one at this restaurant who was sitting by himself. i sighed. guess he wasn't serio--" im soo sorry im late, ian. some last minute things came up this morning concerning our next show and i was held up," he said as he took a seat across from me, sporting some casual slacks and a dress shirt. makes me feel a bit underdressed in my jeans and tee. "tsk...i was literally about to leave, believing you just blew me off," i took a sip of the wine i ordered when the waiter came over asking about me. "nonsense. i couldn't just leave my date high and dry. surely there is some way i could make it up to you," he said, crossing his legs and facing the railing just like i was. "make this worth my time," i grunted.

we ended up chatting about nonsense. minor details. some stuff about his job. my jobs. "i must say, you are a rare find, ian. its not often i could stay entertained with just one person," he said, taking a sip of wine. "i have to say, you are pretty chill. complete opposite of what Jasdevi made you out to be," i said. "oh? im sure what they said about me was blown way out of proportion," he said. "condescending, uptight, always has a stick up your ass, things of that nature. i wont deny you seem like you think extremely highly of yourself, which isn't necessarily a turn off but its not getting my blood boiling," i shrugged. "tsk...i wish i had a stick up my ass. apparently being a dominant uke is a turn off for semes out there," he grunted, downing his glass of wine. "well us semes like to be in control. even if its false, we enjoy the feeling. boosts confidence and makes sure we dont go soft in the middle. most semes dont like feminine men but we also dont like overly dominant men either, especially strict tops, like myself. being too dominant tells me that no matter what i do, you will always want to switch afterwards which is a huge no," i said. he raised a brow. "just friendly advice," i shrugged. "oh....cause i could have sworn you just hinted that you wanted to fuck right now," he grunted, pouring another glass. "well....actions do speak louder than words," i said. he looked at me. i just looked over the balcony, enjoying the view. yeah, i was pretty horny. reever wasn't feeling it last night so i haven't had any in like two days. i can feel my cum getting thicker by the second. "so you are saying....that you could teach me? id have to see it to believe it," he grunted. i gasped dramatically. "sex on the first date? what? but i thought you were more classy than that," i grinned. "even us class folk have needs. we doing this or what?" he grunted, standing up from his chair. "you better not fall in love," i said, standing up and following him out the door.

his room was HUGE. like some kinda royalty suite or something. he had a California king bed right in the middle of it, surrounded by the various things that complete a bed room suite. really nice and really expensive looking. he closed the door behind us and walked towards the bed, shedding his clothes. "you better not be weak," he grunted as he took off his shirt, revealing probably the smoothest chest ive ever seen. his skin was soo smooth, it looked shiny. i started stripping right along with him. "you would be attracted to someone who was weaker than you? my oh my, you must not have been laid in a long time," i said as i pulled off my pants, leaving myself in just my black boxer briefs. he pulled off his pants, revealing some black regular briefs. the guy looked like a model. extremely fit with insane definition on his abs. he was checking me out at the same time. he didnt seem interested.....until his eyes landed on my bulge. "oh...i should warn you: im 8 inches," i grinned, slowly walking towards him. "y-y-yeah. i...i can tell," he actually backed away, falling back on the bed as i got over to him. i climbed on top of him, pulling his legs up on my hips. wow does he smell good. compared to the other guys ive been with, he definitely smells the best. i let my hands roam his body, noticing no hair on his outward skin. firm butt. solid build. tsk....very hard nipples and his skin was starting to sweat. ooohhh someone is nervous. "you talked like this wasn't your first rodeo," i raised a brow. i felt him growing under me. he had his eyes squeezed shut and his breath was short and choppy. he was resisting the urge to touch me....for some reason. "just....relax. sex requires two or more people. just....give in to the lust," i whispered seductively, taking a whiff of his neck. his hands gently roamed my arms as i started kissing on his neck. i worked my way up, kissing on his jaw before kissing his lips. i could feel him throbbing as i moved my tongue skillfully in his mouth. his legs were quivering. its been a long time for him, that's for sure. he slowly started to relax, kissing me back sensually. i moved my hands down his back, gently tugging at his undies, earning a hitched breath. i moved to kissing his neck and i tugged them off and tossed them. i ground my hips into his, rubbing our erections together. wow was i enjoying this cologne he was wearing.