3- Questions and Answers

I know! I know! I'm updating so late or not frequent. I'll try and make more time for more of the story. How'd you like it so far? I hope you do like it so far. I've been coming up with surprises for the future chapters. It's almost time for finals. I'll try to update more frequently. Thanks for reading! :) On with the chapter!

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=

Annabeth's POV

We were in the diner, sitting across each other in a booth. This seems so weird. It feels like I've been friends with him for years. I've only met this guy 30 minutes ago. What's wrong with me?!

Percy watched me with interest as I spun my mug of hot chocolate in my hands. I looked up and my eyes immediately locked on his eyes. Sea-green to gray. His eyes seemed to sparkle.

"Here's your turkey sandwich with mayo and lettuce, ma'am, and here's your BLT, sir," the waitress said, scaring both of us from our gazes. We said a quick thanks, and she left.

We started eating our sandwiches. Every time I come here, I get memories of mom. Why do I keep going to places where it reminds me of her?

"Annabeth? You okay?" Percy noticed my silence. He took off his hood, but left his shades on.

"Yeah, of course." I kept eating my sandwich. Percy must've noticed my sadness, and started a new conversation.

"Let's play a game," Percy said with his sandwich in hand.

"Okay, what game?"

"20 questions. I don't know much about you, other than you like architecture," Percy pointed at my Guide to Architecture book beside my sandwich.

"Well, ok," I agreed.

"Ok. I'll start. What's your favorite animal?" He took a sip of his hot chocolate. He perched his elbows on the table, and rested his face on his hands. He looked at me.

"Oh, easy. Owls," I answered, looking away from him. "My turn. How's living the superstar dream?"

He looked up from his cup and stared out the window, "Uh..."

I noticed his discomfort and said, "I don't mean to pry. You don't have to answer the question."

"No, no. It's fine. It's just... I didn't know this is how I'm gonna live my life. Running away, working my ass off, and hiding from cameras. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for all of this. I feel like no one knows me for me, except my family. Everyone sees me as Percy Jackson the superstar..." He stopped and blushed, when he looked back at me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to ramble..."

I laughed, "No, go ahead. I understand."

He laughed, "Who's turn is it now?"

"I lost track. I think it was you."

"Okay... What do you like to do for fun?" He took a bite from his sandwich.

"Read books and write music-"

"Read?! Why?!" Percy yelled, earning stares from the other tables.

"Because it's fun," I rolled my eyes.

"We have different ideas of fun," Percy took a bite of his BLT.