Epilogue 2

Third person pov :

The night which is dark as you can see no stars, but only a moon,  and how it's light brightens the city.

On a terrace of a building,  you can see one, shadow,  it had a sniper rifle AWM, You can hear the footsteps of the person, the sound of shoes tapping, her hair in a ponytail,  she aims at the front building,  where a man was drinking alcohol.

She closed her one eye and looked in the scope from one eye.

She was about to press the trigger but he moved away,  she made a tsk sound and waited for him to be on the same position but he didn't.

"Can't even stay at a f*cking place! " She said irritated, she calmed herself and aimed again.

She dialed a number and connect with her earpods.

The man got a call,  he picked it up, she smirked.

"Hello? "

"Hello, Is it Rohit? " She said.

"No,  wrong numb—

"Are you his father? "

"What!  No I am not! "

"Uff...I thought  I am going to talk with someone handsome..." She said with pouting.

"What!  I am handsome but its a wrong number " He said irritated.

"Old jerk! " She muttered.

"Repeat I didn't heard! "

"Nothing,  I just wanted to say,  why don't you look left and wave me a Hi!" She said,  he got confused.

As he looked at his left,  he got shot right on his head.

"That goes Right in your head old man"  She said and packed her riffle again in the box,  and walked out from there smirking.

"Now here goes,  one... Two.. Three" She counted.

The guards entered to see their master dead,  they got angry and went to check the other building.

She opened her hair,  and wear mask,  as she took the bag in her hand,  and gets into a room,  she changes her clothes in a night dress,  and kept  the old ones in her bag,  she threw the bag out of the window, washed her face and walked out from the door hearing a knock.

"Excuse me lady! " The guard asked.

"Yes? " She said with a yawn.

"Did you saw someone coming from the terrace? " He asked,  she shook her head, they looked at her,  she was half closing her eyes.

"Hey Kriti,  who is on the door? " Someone said.

"No one baby,  just some men" She said,  the guards looked aside noticing her night dress.

"OK.. Miss" They said and went on the terrace, she looked at them and smirked.

"Well.. Baby let's move! " A voice said, she nodded.

She walked from there downstairs with the person on the bike.

"Damn it!  Mission complete! " She shouted.

"Voice down, boss! " He said,  she chuckled.

"Sorry!! " She whispered.

The bike stopped on a specific location,  she got down, he  after her.

They walked towards a place,  her phone rang,  she picked it up.

"Hello? "

"Hello Bueeee!!! " A voice said, making her chuckle.