Chapter 54 - Sudden attack!

Third person pov :

"I can't lose it! " Sakshi said closing her eyes.

She opened her eyes, as Arjun held her from behind with her pot.

She looked at him,  he blinked at her,  She slowly stood straight,  with his support.

"At least you came handy in this" She said as she stood straight.

"Be careful " Arjun said ignoring her first comment, she nodded.

"This was that Ms. Poison!  Let me just finish it first, then I will see her" Sakshi muttered glaring at Vishaka who averted her gaze.

She slowly climbed up the stairs,  and finally pour the water at the Lord Shiv statue.

The pandit did the pooja,  She finally joined her hands, closed her eyes and prayed to shiv statue.

She then participate in pooja and  finally everything got over and she looked at Vishaka.

"You tried to make me fall,  but see God didn't wanted too, you  get succeed in  your plan."  Sakshi whispered scoffing.

"Just luck was on your side today, don't think yourself blessed by god" Vishaka whispered too.

"Oh really.. OK then.. I will show you my luck when we reach home" She whispered smiling too, Vishaka excused herself and went from there,  Sakshi smirked.

"Scared kitty.. Tsk" Sakshi muttered while looking at her retreating figure.
================================
Vanshika reached the top and did as Pandit ji told her to do.

They all attended the pooja, Avyaan didn't the main thing and after him Adhiraj did as the guardian.

"Sir please your family and your a picture together " A photographer said.

Aarav was about say something but Aryan held him,  and nodded.

Adhiraj stood  in the middle and on his left Avinash and on his right Avyaan,  beside Avyaan Aarav and Vanshika, Beside Avinash Aryan.

The photographer clicked the photo, Adhiraj left from there,  leaving his kids.

"Sakshi let's go " Aryan said holding her hand,  she glanced at Adhiraj back, when she was going.

"Sir we have parked our cars little far because of the crowd! " A guard said, Avyaan nodded,  he whispered something in Aarav ears.

Aarav and Avinash were on side between them was Sakshi, behind her was Aryan.

Vanshika was feeling scared seeing the crowd, she was feeling uncomfortable, she felt someone holding her hand, she looked at the person,  Aarav held her hand and squeezed assuring her.

Suddenly there were gunshots, people panicked and they started to run here and there.

The guards became alert and started to take action. Vanshika flinched as she was confused and scared both!

As the crowd hid somewhere,  Aarav hid behind a stall,  and made Vanshika hide too. He removed his gun out of his waistband and started to shoot.

Vanshika looked at him in shock and confusion both.

Who is he actually that he has a gun?

Who are these people?

And what is actually happening?

All questions were running in her head!

Aarav was saying something to her but she couldn't here him. She was frozen. He moved to go,  she held his wrist scared.