Chapter 60 - Didn't teach you?!

Third person pov :

"Good morning class"

"Good morning teacher.."

"Class today we have a new student, Introduce yourself " The teacher said to the girl.

"I am Sakshi Singh " She said not interested a bit.

"She seems so rude" A girl whispered to other girl.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes at the students.

Sakshi sat on her seat, nearby a student.

" Oye.. New girl! " A boy said,  she didn't listen and ignored him.

She was annoyed when a paper ball came at her,  she glanced at the children who were giggling while glancing at her.

After the bell rang,  She went, and sat on the corner of a playground, she opened her tiffin and saw her, it had sandwich inside it with some snacks.

She ate it without looking at anyone,  and stood up to go in her class, She climbed the stairs and stumbled upon someone leg.

She fell down with her tiffin.
"What the heck!  You made my shoe dirty.  Can't you see! " A Boy said.

She didn't said anything and stood up.

"It was not my fault..still I am at my fault." She muttered.

"What did you said!  Didn't your mom teach you manners! " A girl said beside him.

She didn't said anything just smiled.

"No she didn't! " She said sweetly.

"She really doesn't have any manners.. Dirty girl" He said,  she sighed.

"Do you want me to kiss your a**?" Sakshi asked sweetly.

The boy just gave her a bewildered look.

"How dare you New girl" The girl said glaring at her.

She didn't said anything and just walked off.

The children gave her a shocked and confused look.

She saw her some boys troubling a boy, No one was helping him,  just looking at him with pity.

"Come on,  what do you think of yourself,  you are from a rich family,  then we will leave you! " A boy said who was in like 8th, the three boys same class as Sakshi laughed at him.

"We are your seniors,  You should respect us understood " He said,  the boy clenched his fists.

Sakshi scrunched her eyebrows and when she saw it was the boy who came to her home and played with her.

"Oye! " She said,  the boys looked at her.

"Leave him! " She said.
The boy looked at her and then at the other boys.

"She is the new girl who entered our class Shourya" A boy said to the senior boy.

"Oh so miss,  you should  not interfere in this" Shourya said turning towards the boy.

"Advik,  Now you should apologize to me like a good b—"

" I said leave him" She said,  Shourya glared at her.

"Didn't I told her to go" He said,  Advik raised his head and saw her.

" He is my friend leave him" She said, Shourya raised his eyebrows and looked at him.