Chapter 63 - Where is she?!

( when the brothers were talking..at the same time what was happening upstairs)

Vanshika pov :

I and Advik were talking about our assignment teacher gave us.

"So I think we should  make a table for it first and then try something.." I stop as I see him staring at me.

He always keeps staring at me!

It makes me nervous sometimes...

"Advik! " I called him,  and he snapped out of his thoughts.

"Huh? you called me? " He asked.

"Were you even listening to me? " I said, he scratched his nape.

"No... Sorry " He said nervously chuckling, I glared at him and Huffed.

I was saying from so long,  he was not even listening!

"where  was your mind all the time when I explained? " I asked as I hit his head lightly.

"On you pretty lady... It was on you!" He said, I averted my gaze.

Whenever he says something like that.. It always makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Are you blushing, pretty lady..!" He said teasingly, I glared at him but I know my face is red.

He knows I get flushed very easily!

He leans closer and put my hair strands behind my ear.

What.. Is he... Doing?!

"I like your red tomato face..when you blush....Pretty lady.. " He said,  making my breath hitched.

I looked at him,  he was staring in my eyes, felt like I am lost in his orbs..!

I will get more red!!

I pushed him back, and hid my face with my hand, He chuckled.

"So cute... " He said hiding his smile with his hands.

If we continue doing this,  we won't be able to complete the assignment.

I glared at him again puffing my cheeks and continue doing the assignment.

"You got to know something about Sakshi? " I asked as I remembered,   he nodded.

"Yeah.. Arjun and she are going to court.. For judgement." he said.

What!

She didn't even inform me!

And court?

"Won't my Uncle and Aunty try anything to stop them? " I asked scared of the consequences.

I never thought about this!

My Uncle would surely try to harm her!

Before he could say anything, Advik  Phone started to ring.

I picked it up and put it on speaker.
"Hello ?" I  said.

"Is it....Mr.  Advik? " The other person said, I looked at him.

"Yes...he is with me" I said.

"Sir... P.. Please save Ma'am " other person said,  He immediately took the phone in his hand.

"Who are you and What? " He asked.

"I am Amisha.. I am her maid and she told me everything... about her...I heard the Malhotra...the.. they are planning to.. harm her.. Please save..her" Amisha said.