Chapter 47 - Explain

Third person pov :

It's been two days and now, Vanshika had to go to school,  she searched for a dress,  but there was only jeans,  pants and T-shirt.

She searched for a while and found something to wear.  She wear a kurti and paired it with a jeans.

She left her hair open, and looked in the mirror. She inhaled and went downstairs.

"So all ready to go?" Aryan asked.

"Yes... " Vanshika said nervously.

"New semester.. You are in 12th now, so try to study well" Aryan said patting her head, she nodded.

"Now where are the twins,  aarav and Avinash!! Come fast! " Aryan shouted.

The twins came down running, they both were looking dashing in hoodie and T-shirt.

Aryan walked out of the gate, behind the twins and Vanshika.
----------------------------------------------------------
They reached at school,  The twins stepped out of the car and with a stoic face, from backseat she stepped out exhaling deep breath.

"Don't mess up in your college and you princess you don't mess up in your school. " Aryan said still seating on his driving seat.

"Why will I mess up? " Vanshika asked frowning.

"Says the one who beat the shit out of a guy on her first day" Aarav said scoffing, Vanshika was shocked inside.

"OK I will try to—" Vanshika said and turned to go,  but stepped back, as she was pulled into a bone crushing hug.

"B*tch I called you so many times but you needed to ignore me!! I missed you but I don't think you missed me" A girl said who was was hugging her and then pulled back,  Vanshika stood confused and gave her a awkward smile.

"Say something, just don't stand like a statue" She said, Vanshika awkwardly laughed.

"Anaya" Aryan called her, Vanshika looked at him.

"take care of Sakshi,  she doesn't feel good" Aryan said,  Anaya made a oh face and nodded.

Aryan smiled and he started his engine and went off.

"So b*tch don't think you can escape from me" Anaya said winking and dragged her with her.

"She is gone," Aarav said nodding.

"May now God save her from this crazy girl" Avinash said with fake pity.

"Right let's go " Aarav said and they went in their college side.

When Vanshika entered the corridor,  everyone were talking to themselves but stopped and looked at her.

Vanshika gulped as remembering her olden times in school,  we're not very good times.

"Good morning " First one greeted,  she awkwardly smiled.

"Good morning " Other said she gave a small smile again.

All were bowing their heads down,  no one looked in her eyes.

She was surprised and amazed seeing them.

"Still the students are afraid of us, it is gonna be fun" Anaya said grinning.
Vanshika was looking at her shocked.

When a girl was holding books,  Anaya started to question her and started to bicker with her.

Vanshika felt like she was seeing herself, seeing the other girl afraid.

"Stop it Anaya,  leave her"  Vanshika said grabbing her wrist.