Chapter 65 - Getting lost

Third person pov :

"Sir.. The Shravan Fair, the Priest has invited your whole family to come and participate in it. " A  man said.

"Yeah.. Tell him we will participate in it" Adhiraj said.

"Dad! " A voice said.

Adhiraj turned behind and saw his son,  running to him,  he picked him up.

"Ash.. Hmm.. So you missed dad so soon? " He asked,  The little kid giggled.

"Ash Misses you very much! " He said as hiding  in his neck,  he chuckled.

The man looked at Adhiraj, how he loves his son very much.

Adhiraj gaze fell on a little girl,  who was looking at them admiring.

"Dad! I missed you too! " The little girl said,  Adhiraj didn't even looked at her and walked away with Avinash.

She looked at him with a pout,  The man looked at the girl with pity.

He never loved his daughter like his sons.

The little girl ran in the hallways,  a boy caught her.

"Where are you running like this? " He asked, she didn't said anything instead looked at him with a pout.

"Bhayya, Why does dad loves Ash so much, and doesn't even pay attention to me? " She asked innocently.

"Uhmm.. Its not like that princess.. It's.. His favorite is Ash " A teen Avyaan said with hesitation.

"No.. I have seen him with Aarav but not with me.. Am I a bad girl? " She asked looking at him  sadly.

"No!  No..princess! " Avyaan said immediately.

"Yes.. I am...that is the reason I don't even have a mom" Sakshi said clutching his T-shirt tight.

"Who told you this? " Avyaan asked.

"A maid was talking,  I heard her.. That is the reason mom left me and now dad doesn't love me too" Sakshi said with watering eyes.

"Sakshi... Don't...you are a good girl Bachha (child)  and your Aryan Bhai and Bhayya loves you right!" Avyaan said looking at her, she looked at him and smiled.

"You Won't Leave me like Mom did?" Sakshi asked innocently.

"Yes.. You know right I am your protector..your warrior,  so How can a warrior leave his princess? " Avyaan asked pushing her towards him.

"Hmm.. I know.. Sakshi wants to eat now! " Sakshi said pouting.

"Someone was sad now right" Avyaan said fake glaring at her,  She giggled.

He took her with him and and made her eat food.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Adhiraj and his family came to Shiv temple for the Pooja.

The girls were doing Kalash Yatra,  and it was a big fair for everyone.

There was very much crowd, The bodyguard were all sides for security.

Avyaan was holding a kid Sakshi in his one arms,  Aryan was holding Aarav and Avinash hands.

Adhiraj called Avyaan to help him,  And there was A Man too,  who held Sakshi in his arms for him.

Avyaan helped his dad,  and did the ritual with him.

Avyaan took Sakshi back in his arms, Aryan looked at his princess and grinned.