Chapter 82 - I want you

Yo!! I am back.

I saw people reading my chapter, If you like all like my series so much.. Then why can't you all atleast vote!

You know I like when you all vote and comment because it motivates me for next chapter!

So readers do try to comment your favourite part 😣.

And silent readers I only ask for vote from you all, please try to comment and vote!!

Third person pov :

Julie was feeling betrayed as Sakshi ran pushing her to him.

She left leaving her alone.. in his hold, in his arms, he was holding her waist, she gulped.

"Speak.. " He said with a blank look, removing his other hand from her shoulder.

"I don't want to say anything.. " She said and was about to stand up, she gasped when he didn't let her go.

"Say whatever you wanted to say and go.. " He said.

"I didn't wanted to say anything, your dear sister said, she failed in exam, so I came here to say behalf of her.. But didn't expect betrayal from her" Julie said with a irritated face.

"Hmm.. She lied.. " He muttered.

" Yes, leaving me with you " She said and muttered last words, he raised his eyebrows.

"Whatever.. Now leave me..." She said wiggling in his hold, he loosen his hold on her, she stood up.

"Wait..." He said, she stopped.

"Massage my shoulders.." He said, she looked at him narrowing her eyes.

"Now." He said in a commanding tone, she clenched her fists.

"As you say....Boss.. " She said and walked behind his chair.

"Arrogant a**hole " She muttered and touched his shoulders.

She immediately closed her eyes, his broad shoulders, she could feel them, she slowly started to massage his shoulders, he groan as it relaxed him.
She gulped and tightly held his shoulder.

"Can't you use your strength!" He said, she glared at his back, she dig her nails in his shirt.

"Don't..do that.. " He said warning her.

"Oops... Sorry boss" She said smirking.

"Did you finished the person I said?" He asked, she hummed.

"It was easy for me" She said scoffing.

"Hmm..how ? " He asked leaning on his chair.

"He was a womanizer, so it was easy for me to lure him boss" She said.

"Did he touch you? " He asked, she rolled her eyes, hearing the same question she heard few days ago from Sakshi.

A common dialogue of Brother and sister duo!

"Yes.. But you know...not much.... I needed something to lure him.. So.. You know- Its...normal for me " She said sighing.

"Hmm.. " He said, with a blank look.

"You know everyone calls me forbidden fruit, because they can see me touch me, but can't get me because I am too forbidden to get...." She said but stopped as she realized she is talking to her boss.

"Sorry boss, I didn't mean to speak too much. " She said looking down.

"Hmm..Atleast you remembered that "He said coldly, she glared at his back and walked infront of him.