Chapter 38 - change bandages

Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment!!

Third person pov :

Next day....

Vanshika was looking at her room, everything is changed.

She smiled seeing the window open.  It is really changed.

She went down to have breakfast.
Manisha cursed under her breath as she came to sit down.

Amisha came and greeted her,  Vanshika was confused but nodded.

The maids served her and then served Manisha and Vishaka different food,  a simple meal.

Vanshika was confused she looked at the maids and stopped her.

"Why are they getting different food?" She asked,  both the ladies narrowed their eyebrow at her.

She was the one who told to serve this types  of food and now acting innocent!

"Ma'am you told us to serve them,  this types of food" The maid said.

"Me?.... Ah.. Yeah.. But you can serve them good food now,  whatever I am eating " She was confused but realized soon, what she meant to say.

The maids were confused but nodded following her order. Both the ladies looked at her shocked.

Is she the same person who ordered the maids never to serve them her food?

Vanshika smiled as they were following her orders,  she was always treated as a maid,  and the maids are following her orders.

Thanks Sakshi,  you really gave my place back!

Vanshika thanked Sakshi in her mind, Vishaka was looking at her in suspicion.

What is she planning now?

This was her thought.

They ate their food,  Vanshika got a call and she walked away picking up the call.
==============================
It was afternoon time....

Aryan tried to change bandages of Sakshi but she ran away.

"Sakshi come here,  we need to change your bandages. " Aryan said walking behind her.

"No,  call a female doctor " Sakshi shouted.

She ran fast, downstairs,  Aryan sighed and looked down.

"You won't  right,... Twins!  Dakshit!  Daksh!  catch her,  she is running away,  not allowing me to change her bandages" Aryan shouted.

Sakshi eyes widen,  as she tried to run.  Aarav and Avinash ran behind her to trap her. She immediately tried to stop as Dakshit was standing infront of her stretching hands to catch her.

"Not today.. " she said smirking and went dodging his hands. 

Aarav ran behind her,  she was running in speed.

Aarav tried to catch her,  but she dodged, but hit the vase.

"Don't break things! " Aryan shouted.

Avinash was infront of her,  she was confused where to escape, he was in her way to to the stairs.

"Advik catch me" Sakshi shouted.

Advik Who was confused looked here and there but gasped when he saw her jumping down.

He immediately ran where she was about to fall,  and caught her.

"Thanks,  now go stop them " Sakshi said and stood straight and ran again in backyard.

Advik was confused, but saw Avinash pushing him.

"Side" Again someone pushed him.

Advik held one arm,  he doesn't knows who it is!

"Idiot leave me" Aarav groaned.

"Why.. Stay with me " Advik said winking.

Aarav glared at him, and moved towards Advik,  and punched him.

"Owe.. " He winced at the punch.

"Moron" Aarav muttered and ran again.

"It hurts like bitch.... God" Advik said wincing.

Sakshi ran again laughing like a maniac.

"I am the speed of light,  you can't catch me" She shouted smirking.

"I can princess " Aryan said as he caught her right arm and picked her up.

"How did you know,  I will come in backyard! " She said whining.

"I know you very well princess " He said chuckling and putting her down.

Aarav and Avinash came, he handed her to them like a teddy bear.

Aarav saw down,  and held her by her waist,  so she won't move.  Avinash held her other arm.

"I need a female doctor! I Won't" She said wiggling in his hold.

"Just be straight!  Sakshi it won't take time" Aarav said groaning at her wiggling.

"And we bandaged you before,  then why do you need a female doctor?"  Aryan said.

"Cause I just want or, I am gonna escape again" Sakshi said trying to hit Avinash.

"Oh God!  Bhai she is a danger,  do it fast! " Avinash said with wide eyes as he tried to stop her wiggling.

"No!  I won't, " She said and tried to hit his lower part.

"Bhai.... " Avinash whined.

Aryan chuckled nervously and nodded,  he tried to remove the bandage,  but she started kicking like a child.

The four were fed and frustrated now.
Why is she behaving stubborn today so much!

"Call a female doctor,  she won't stop like this" Aryan said frustrated.

"when I am here then you shouldn't fear! " A voice said,  that made  them turn towards the voice.

"Julie? " They all said together.

"Yep me! " She said grinning.
Advik came from behind scratching his head.

"She came today when you all were fighting,  not my fault " Advik said nervously laughing.

They left Sakshi and she ran and hugged her.

"Julie they  are forcing me to take medicine " Sakshi said  inside smirking.

"Julie she is a kid,  don't listen to her,  she got her hurt and she doesn't want to change bandages " Aarav said in defense.

"Sakshi.... You should change bandages " Julie said.

"I want you to change,  I don't want my brothers to change my bandage" Sakshi said glaring at her brothers.

"OK.. I will.... now Rathore brothers back off.. " Julie said,  Sakshi hi-fied her.

The brothers groaned fell down in exhaustion.

"We wasted our energy only for this" Aarav said irritated.

"At least she is going to change bandages " Avinash said sighing.

"But I really liked this chase game" Avinash said and looked at his twin.

Aryan stood up and went towards Julie, and Sakshi.

"Thanks Julie and welcome here, we will talk later after she gets bandaged" Aryan said and ruffles Sakshi hair.
She groans in annoyance.

"Don't touch my hair " She said glaring.

Aryan and Julie chuckled and shook their heads amused.

************************************
Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote your favorite moment!!