Chapter 31 - Clashes

Third person pov :

Arjun was glancing at him and then at her.  She was standing near the wall,  while Advik was leaning against the wall.

"What are you doing here? " He asked.

"This is the question I should ask you! " Sakshi said.

"Wow!  You told me you are going home and here are you...spending moment.... With your good...too much Friend " Arjun said sarcastically.

"Excuse me ACP it's... Advik BTW not good.... Tooo much friend. " Advik said mocking.

"I don't care" Arjun said.

"It is my business wherever I want to go,  I will go you are not my father or anyone to know about my whereabouts. " Sakshi said stepping towards him.

"Seriously, I wanted to show you..the information I got but here you are enjoying and you don't even care about it! " Arjuna said irritated.

"I don't need your help Acp,  just go away! " Sakshi said equally irritated.

"Then don't came to me telling me to show you some proofs,  evidence" Arjuna said.

"I won't,  I don't need your help,  I can do it myself " Sakshi said.

"Great,  you know what, I think you  have bipolar disorder... One time you talk sweetly and other time getting on my nerves. " Arjuna said frustrated.

"Oh.. Hello Acp... It is you who is having it....ok.. You have a high boots pressure.. You should take medicine for it. " Sakshi said.

Advik was looking both of them, their bickering,  both were looking frustrated.

He sighed and looked at them, scratching his head, he stood straight and stepped towards them.

"Acp Arjun,  you can talk to her later,  first I want to talk to her something...." Advik said interfering between them.

Sakshi looked at him then at Arjun.
"What you want to talk to her,  that is so important than a case. " Arjun said stepping towards him.

"It is between us.. Acp" Advik said.

"What it is......that you both can't discuss in front of me? " Arjun said glaring at her.  Advik looked at him with a smirk.

Sakshi knew Advik doesn't like challenges,  and Arjun like to challenge.

She grabbed Advik wrist and stood beside her.

"Acp.. I am gonna meet you at Malhotra mansion. Please go for now" Sakshi said looking directly in his eyes.

He stared in her eyes, his gaze fell on their hands.  He clenched his fist, and nodded.

Advik looked at his actions and raised his eyebrows.

Sakshi nodded and dragged Advik with her. Advik turned his head and winked at him.

Arjun narrowed his eyes and then blinked. His jaw clenched as he saw her hand still holding his hand.

He stormed off in his car angrily.
----------------------------------------

Advik looked at her,  who was kicking the pole again and again.

"Fucking bastard, how dare he talk to me like that" Sakshi spat as she kicked it.

"Lady boss you are gonna hurt yourself " Advik said.

"Shut the f*ck up, Ad" She said glaring at him,  he raised his hand in surrender.

"Now calm down and listen to what I am going to say" Advik said.
She took a deep breath and nodded.