Chapter 29 - Nightmares

New chapter update and sorry for not updating,  I was busy two days... Don't forget to comment and vote your chapter is here!!!!!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Third person pov:

On the same night..

Aarav and Avinash, both were just coming from their friends party.

It was like around 12 clock,  They both were about to go in their rooms but stopped seeing Aryan room light on.

"Bhai you are awake? " Avinash asked,  Aryan looked at his younger brothers and removed his specs.

"Yeah got a little work regarding Rathore industrial " He said with a smile.

"Oh OK " Avinash said.

"You both enjoyed,  and where is Dakshit?" He asled.

"He will stay today with his friend,  where is Chhaya Bua ( Father's sister)?" Aarav asked.

"Oh she went to attend a party with Uncle." Aryan said.

"And Sakshi... " He asked.

"princess...she is sleeping in her room,  and Advik went to talk to his friend on call, she was looking happy when she came in the evening." Aryan said remembering her smile when she was talking with Advik.

"That is good,  She is smiling,  In the morning when I saw her sad face,  I thought she is not fine." Avinash said.
Aryan nodded.

Aarav was leaning against the wall, Avinash sat on the chair beside Aryan.

"Don't sit here and you don't just stand there,  just you both go and sleep,  It is already late" Aryan said.

"Urgh.......Fine Bhai" both the twins groaned and nodded.

"Good brothers,  Now go" He said and shooed them.

Aarav rolled his eyes, Avinash frowned.

"You should sleep too,  this rules doesn't apply only for us right? " Avinash asked.

"I am the elder one here now,  so I am gonna order you and you need to obey me." Aryan said with a smile.

"You are not the elder brother,  it is Avyaan bhai " Aarav said scoffing.

"Yeah he is,  but I am here not he, so he made your guardian,  now don't fight with me just go." Aryan said with a fake smile and wear his specs again.

"I am scared dear bhai,  come with us till our room,  or Aarav would take his bike and go to club. " Avinash whispered to Aryan and stood up to go.

"Coming, " Aryan said and stood up.

Aarav narrowed his eyes at his twin, 
What did he said that Aryan is coming with them?

"We can go by ourselves Bhai " Aarav said.

"Nope, let me check if you both sleep in front of my eyes or not" Aryan said walked out.

Aarav glared at his twin,  which he gladly ignored and walked behind his elder brother.

The twins were walking behind Aryan bickering.

"You shouldn't have said that"

"What! It is been so long since Aryan dropped himself to our room" Avinash said innocently.

"You fucking.. Piece of shit, you love to  fucking annoy me." Aarav muttered.

"Language Aarav" Aryan said without turning back, they both stopped bickering, Aarav muttered curses under his breath while Avinash grinned.