Chapter 67 - Found her

Advay pov :

I am here just to meet my cousin, which I wanted to meet from so many months.

Damn it! 

He had called me so many times and I didn't even picked up because I was busy with my girlfriend!

She is not my human girlfriend.. But my precious girlfriend My Laptop and PC!

I was busy with my hacking big numbers and accounts.

And was somewhere busy in my friend life problems.

Studies were the main reason which I was always in a room locked.

Because we had a reputation to maintain in studies.

And see Now I am the young hacker of the time! 

And... The Next heir of Raghuvanshi which I don't even like a bit.

"Vishesh "I called my Cousin as he came towards me and crashed me in a bro hug.

"Yo Man!  Now you got time for your cousin huh? " He said.

"Yeah.. I was busy in my studies..and I am finally Eighteen to travel alone myself. " I said.

"Come on Amma( Mom)  is waiting for you! She was preparing so much south Indian dish for you." He said.

Yes...south India!

I am in Kerala,  where south dishes are very famous among them.

"Let's go! " He said dragging me.

My cousin is really elder than me still he acts like a child more than me!

I spent the time with my paternal Aunt family.

"You are here finally to meet us right?" Aunt said.

"Well... Yes.. " I said with a smile.

But that is not the actual reason I am here.

Kerala is in the south of India,  where it is surrounded by water at three sides.

I got to know the Kerala Mafia is the one who has the most water transportation  from it.

I just need to send the information to My dear friend who is soon going to be the mafia Heir.

So that I need to visit the port areas, where there will be fisherman,  and the sailor who sail the ships.

"Vishesh..Will you not show me your beautiful state?" I asked.

"Sure.. I will!  After all you haven't even seen the famous places of Our Kerala! " He said grinning.

Even if he is older,  he sure makes me remember my younger brother!

"Yeah I can even do my photography too! " I said.

"Wow you do photography!  That's awesome! " He said amazed.

I have a good photography skill, which I learned just to capture good photo or evidence!

I opened my phone and messaged BMF.( Brother more than a friend)
Hope you are doing good?

I  glanced at my cousin,  who was talking with Aunt.

My phone pinged,  it was BMF.
Fine,  just thinking about my sister,  need to bring her back as I am third in command now.