Chapter 42 - Reyansh caught... S

Author note: Play any party song you like for the club background!!

Third person pov :
( when Vanshika was in the hospital.. Meanwhile)

Reyansh entered the mansion and removed his blazer, Amisha came and bow down her head.

He gave a curt nod and gave her his blazer. She took his blazer and looked down at the floor.

"Where are everyone? " He asked.

"Mr. Malhotra are his food and slept early....Mrs.. Malhotra is with Miss.. Vishaka..And Manish sir might be in...his room... And Vanshika... " She stopped saying when Reyansh stopped her by showing his palm.

"Where is Vanshi? " He asked.

"She is-" Amisha was cut of by someone voice.

"I will tell you Reyansh.. Where is she" A low voice said.

Amisha looked at her, and then at the floor. Reyansh scrunched her eyebrows in confusion.

What does his mother means?

"Bhai...when you left for dad company, she went in the club " Vishaka said.

Reyansh frowned, He came for her but she herself went in club?

"Club I don't think" Reyansh said.

Amisha was confused, why are they lying that she went in club, when they saw themselves Arjun taking her.

"I know you won't believe me, Ansh.. but this her habit, she will go in clubs with her friends and boyfriend, she will come at midnight..." Manisha said.

"Then why didn't you tell me? " Reyansh asked.

"Because you loved her very much and as a Uncle and Aunt I tried to make her understand but she.... never listened and after that I never said anything between her and her life." Manisha said giving a believe me look.

Reyansh inside didn't wanted to believe this!

Vanshika and clubs?

He doesn't match at all.

"If you are still doubting bhai then you can go and check on her" Vishaka said fluttering her eyelashes with a innocent look.

He clenched his fists and asked them the club name.

They both gulped and they didn't thought he will need more proof.

"We don't know the club name.. Son.. But she might in the nearest club in our area. " Manisha said fidgeting her fingers.

Reyansh decided to check himself, he wanted to see her, he went from there in his shirt.

Amisha tried to stop him and say him the truth, but Vishaka stopped her by holding her wrist and glared at her.