Chapter 46 - start your school

Third person pov :

It was morning time,  Vanshika woke up early as usual.

She was roaming in the mansion,  getting a clear view of the mansion.

It was huge,  it was 2x then her mansion.

"Good morning madam" Sophia greeted. Vanshika jumped on the sudden greeting, she gave a nervous nod.

"Madam every one is waiting for you in the dining room."  Sophia said.

"Yeah... " She said and went in the dining room.

Aarav and Avinash were bickering with each other,  as they were still sleepy,  Aryan was feeling irritated listening their bickering.

"These boys... " He muttered to himself irritated.

"Princess,  come sit here " Aryan said as he saw Vanshika, she nodded and walked to sit beside him,  but Aarav grabbed her wrist and made her sit between the twins.  She glared at them,  but he ignored her.

Glare wasted!

Aryan sighed and shook his head,  Advik came and sat beside Aryan, "Good morning" Advik said and he nodded.

Vanshika was feeling irritated because she was sitting between the twins,  who were arguing with each other.

They heard heavy footsteps coming to the dinning room, they both stopped arguing.

Vanshika looked at the person, who just made the twins silent.

"Good morning Bhai "  Aryan greeted, the man nodded.

She looked at the person,  he was a man looks like he is 20s,  he was the same man whom she saw at her first day in Singhania mansion, The man aura was imitating. If any other person saw him,  they will surely tell that he is a walking danger.

It was their elder brother, Oldest son... AVYAAN SINGH RATHORE.

He was tying his watch in his wrist, he sat on the head chair, near Aryan seat.

"Why were you two bickering? " the man asked calmly.

"the normal,  he fucking blew a horn in my room,  to wake me up" Aarav said with accusing eyes at Avinash.

"You thought us Bhaiya,  that we should wake up early,  but this moron was snoring like a pig." Avinash said,  Aarav glared at him.

"Both of you no more fights, and second of all Aarav no more cursing infront of me, or I am gonna take your all electronic gadgets next time"  Avyaan said, he groaned and muttered a fine.

"Advik Advay wants to meet you.. Go home" Avyaan said,  Advik frowned but nodded.

"Sakshi.. " He stopped,  as she looked at him.

He felt something strange,  whenever she looked at him,  it had bored or challenging look,  but today he felt like she is scared and nervous today.

"Nothing... " Avyaan said averting his gaze, she was confused but shrugged.

"Your schools are going to start,  so it will be better if you all get ready,  you will start your schools from day after tomorrow. " Avyaan said making himself clear, they didn't said anything.

"Am I clear! " Avyaan said,  the twins shouted yes and she said a meek yes.

Vanshika continue her eating,  Avyaan looked at her for few seconds,  noticing her low voice.  She was always the loud one.

After eating their breakfast Avyaan went to his office, Aryan went with him,  The twins stayed with Vanshika and Advik said a quick bye and went back to his brother.