Chapter 62 - Need to reach fast

Third person pov :

It was finally the day everyone waited for, patiently.

The truth to be revealed in court!

The Malhotra were panicking very much,  If anyone got to know about Vanshika abuse,  then it  will be really a big problem for them.

"Think something Viraj,! " Manisha said.

"I thought everything already don't worry,  she won't reach in the court!" Viraj said relaxing on his chair.
All were confused.

"How is that? " Manisha asked.

"I don't need to say it,  our work has been done,  I got Vanshika signature on half properties paper long back" Viraj said,  the other three Malhotra looked at each other.

"That means?" Vishaka asked.

"We don't need her, we can print the same signature on other half property papers,  So her game would be over now" Viraj said standing straight.

"Wow that's awesome!! " Manish  said impressed by his dad.

"Now just try to act normal and spend the day " Viraj said and they all sighed in relief.

But they didn't thought someone heard their talks and walked away secretly.
===============================
Avyaan was hell angry from yesterday,  He knows well how he is controlling his anger from yesterday, He got to know very much things which his brothers were hiding from him and something which he suspects!

After eating breakfast,  as Vanshika went in her room groaning as Aarav hit her head.

"So brothers.. And Julie. " Avyaan said,  Julie gulped and all the brothers looked at him.

"You know what makes me upset and disappointed? " Avyaan asked calmly, Julie knew he was too calm for their liking.

"Our marks! Yeah.. Bhai we will study hard" Aarav said.

"You know Aarav what happened yesterday? " Avyaan asked,  Aarav shook his head.

"My own brother hides things from me when even I told him to never hide from me" Avyaan said without any emotions.

Aryan stopped eating and glanced at Julie,  who was wiping her mouth.

"Bhai...I actually was" Aryan was cut off by Avyaan voice.

"When Aryan when! I told you never hide anything from me,  It won't be good thing ! I told you I will know either way it! " Avyaan said staring into his eyes.

"Bhai what happened actually? " Avinash asked.

"You asked what happened? " Avyaan said, Avinash looked down feeling his brother gaze on him.

"Anyone of you noticed her, strange behavior? " Avyaan asked, all were confused except Aarav.

"Yes.. I noticed but as Bhai said.. She has grown up so I didn't said anything. " Aarav said.

"And what were  that stuffs Aarav,  may you explain? " Avyaan said as motioning them to come in his office.

As they all ate and stood up and went to his office,  Julie was sitting on the sofa beside Aryan.

Avyaan was leaning on his desk,  while Aarav and Avinash were leaning against the wall.

"She never called dad.. Her dad.. And never wear this traditional types dress casually until...its occasion. But I never said this because of Aryan bhai said she has grown up. " Aarav said.

"Yeah.. Because she is a big girl now! " Aryan said.

"Anything else? " Avyaan asked ignoring Aryan, Aryan looked at his elder brother.