Chapter 39 - Mistake

Third person pov :

It's been one month and Sakshi hand has started to heal.

It doesn't pain her now, much, and Vanshika on the side has managed her behavior.

Arjun makes sure she stays in his police station.. maximum.

Manish is back too, which makes Vanshika scared sometimes, but Arjun helps her everytime he is there.

Now what is happening here let's just focus on it!

Like always... Manisha glared at Vanshika back as she went to her room.

"She is really flying high, don't you think?" Vishaka said.

"Viraj is coming back, let's talk to him about it " Manisha said.

After sometime, Viraj came in his aura, all stressed.

He came and everyone bow down, Manisha stood up from her chair, Vishaka went and hugged him.

He hugged her back and she pulled back.

"Dad.. " Manish spoke as he stood up with his bandaged arm.

Viraj came and directly slapped him. Vishaka gasped.

"Viraj" Manish called him.

"All the maids, head to your works" Viraj said in authority.

All the maids shivered and walked out from there.

"You can't do a work properly and went to hit her, but do you think she got hurt? " Viraj said angrily.

Manish looked at his father and then at the floor. Viraj stepped back and stepped forward again in frustration.

"Can't you keep patience, oh... I forgot that you don't know the meaning of patience, you don't have patience in your dictionary" He said sarcastically.

"You could have fucking wait for it.. And now tell me what would you say.. When your older brother calls you? That she hit you with a whip? She? " He said mocking him.

"Will he believe it? No! He won't, you always forget that he is walking on the steps of Rishi Malhotra! He will get a doubt on us. " Viraj said mocking him, Manish clenched his fist.

"Don't worry about it, we will handle it" Manisha said coming to her son.

"How will you handle it! You spoiled your son! Why can't he be like his brother! " Viraj spat angrily.

"She didn't hit only me dad, she hit Vish too" Manish finally spoke.
Viraj was about slap Manish again, but Manisha spoke in between.

"We will use this as our move" Manisha said, Viraj raised his eyebrows.

"How? Reyansh said he is coming back for a business " Viraj said.

"Just let us do it, Viraj... You know he loves his mother and sister" Manisha said staring in his eyes.

"OK, but if he did something stupid again.. I won't leave him" Viraj said and walked away.

"Don't do anything stupid... Mani" Manisha said with a warning look.

Manish jaw clenched and he went to his room irritated.

"Be better than your brother, I never want to be like him! I never like when anyone compares me with him! " He muttered frustrated and knocked the vase down, it hurt his arm, he winced at the pain.

Viraj was going in his room bumped into Vanshika, who looked at him in fear.

All the memories flooded in her brain, she gulped and tried to walked from there without stumbling.